Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Popular hacking/botting locations?

Trying to make a list of the most popular hacking/botting locations in-game but I'm not sure where they're all hidden. Anyone have any suggestions? These are the only ones I can think of so far:

Leafre Sky Nest through Wyvern maps
    Mysterious Path 3 through the Ghost Ship

Excluding the FM teleporters, though those seem to be channels 7-19 in rooms 7-19.

---

I checked the forum rules and I'm pretty sure this doesn't break any, but my apologies if it does.

2. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Swirlled
    Server: Bera
    Level: 250
    Job: Aran
    Guild: AUniversityO
    Alliance: Honour
    Farm: Swirlly

Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

Drill Hall 2 and Knight District 4.

I see a lot of hackers at the hidden map with a ton of Dark Cornians and many small platforms; the map name escapes me right now.
    I also see tons scattered throughout all the Colossus maps every time I wander around there.

3. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

There's some hidden-street's in the maps before cwkpq, like in the typhon/wind raider maps
    ALWAYS filled with kanna hackers, teleporting all over the maps

4. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

All over Crimsonwood Keep, especially Tornado Corridor. And also Ulu city maps.
    Edit: Also remembered wolf spider cavern, and the truckers and freezer map before ulu.

5. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

Totally forgot Colossus was even a thing, thanks. The Forest That Disappeared is the Cornians map I think.

6. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

The dark cornians map is primarily due to the very well-averaged spawn layout, plus the incredibly high spawn count. The most highly hacked mob is probably still Master Death Teddy (and sometimes Grim Phantom Watches) because it drops the Angelic Blessing recipe.

Hadriel

7. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

Why is this information necessary? Not to be rude or anything. Ive never really seen a point in "hacker hunting", especially with the one report per day limit. If you stumble upon one, its better to save your report for that specific one, as he or she is the one who is actively interfering with your enjoyment of the game.

Anyway, training areas known to have low traffic are going to attract someone looking to bot safely. CWK has been one at times, and so has NLC. Ulu City as well. In my experience in roaming around these maps, all of these places are usually dead aside from said hackers. Theres really no specific map for any of these.

I have a few friends who used to do this kind of thing. They probably still do, if they still play. But, you know. There never seemed to be any definite list. It was always, "if it has monsters, works with your hack, and is a relative ghost town, set up and afk"

All of Orbis also qualifies, and so does all of Ludibrium. In fact, I cant really think of many places where it doesn't happen; I saw quite a few at Korean Folk Town the last time I was there, but thats been quite a while.

Tl;DR: Go anywhere most people wouldn't go and you're likely to find a few somewhere in the surrounding area.

8. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

There's a 10 per day report limit now, and I was planning on making a video about how many hackers/botters I can find in ~10 minutes for fun*. Mostly out of frustration with how poorly the ban system is handled.

*('fun')

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You think Nexon don't know their permaban list is 99+% spambots?
    They've made some kind of strategic decision to leave the botters alone, and all the "proof" in the world won't reduce their laziness.

But if you do make the video, make sure to stop by Evo lobby.

10. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

It wouldn't be for Nexon, I've learned by now they don't care at all. Also, a lot of the people in the Evolution System lobby aren't actually botting, there's a weird glitch with keydown skills where the animations stay active even if the character isn't actively using the skill, so that'd be a bit misleading, but I'll take a look anyway.

11. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

I believe this can get you banned, if you record and upload to youtube etc. I've seen people streaming and a hacker enters the channel, the person get banned for "promoting hacks" or some bs

12. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

Hahaha, that's hilarious if so. What a way to go.

13. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

almost every map of ulu city

14. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

Any general area where people train honestly. I believe many hackers follow the normal leveling guides to farm there. Temple of time is usually quite full and so is the areas in twilight perion. You really don't have to go searching hard to find bots... THEY ARE LITERALLY EVERYWHERE.

I once recorded a bot doings its thing in ulu. I was banned for 90 days shortly after.... coincidence?

15. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

Spoiler

If you really want to know where these people tend to congregate, I can tell you that the Cloud Park maps are popular for lower levels. That should be obvious though; They're huge, filled with tons of monsters, and all but abandoned.

16. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

I was going to say Ulu City but it looks like that's already been mentioned. Last time I went up to kill Krexel literally every map and channel had a Kanna botting in it.

17. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

If Krexel map could be hacked, is there anything remotely good that it drops?

Hadriel

18. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

I think it drops Master Craftsman Cubes.

19. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

I've seen kanna hackers in the Hallowed Ground maps before. I don't really see them anymore but occasionally I catch one.

20. Default Re: Popular hacking/botting locations?

Mutant Snails + Pigs in Future Henesys are popular, I guess again due to farming drops. And if you go there you'll see level 200+ hackers...