IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Should I keep decent SE?

So I got decent sharp eyes on my glove and I was wondering if I should keep it.
    The stats on the glove are : 68 int 21 matk 3% all stat - Decent sharp eyes and 6% luk (gives me around 4.7k~5.2k range, as I buff it goes lower), other glove is 12% int 2 matk 8 int.

My stats are 6020 INT and 1674 LUK (clean), and 6409 INT after MW.

My matk is 800~805 (Clean),it should be 840~880 after I buff and I have 8% matk.

I have 60% critcal with tidal,30% without it. 38% min crit damage,53% max crit damage.

Let me know if any other stats are needed (and what buffs to use since I can toggle tidals and such, clean range is 291k~307k), and making another se/glove like this is too costy and probably inefficient so I would like to know this.

2. Default Re: Should I keep decent SE?

Yes. Period.

Spoiler

Hadriel

3. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Job: Hero
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

Default Re: Should I keep decent SE?

Thank you~
    Also seems like I was wrong and the range goes up after (After I got some matk from the soul weapon, didn't really pay attention but when I had nothing it was lowering the range as I buffed o_O)

well it probably makes the glove even better.

4. Default Re: Should I keep decent SE?

I believe the increase in range decreases (as in, the "+6962" on your screen), because after buffing the contribution of the stats on the glove towards your final range decreases. It sometimes happens, especially because our buff gives us 40MA so the contribution of raw MA to the stats decrease.

Specifically, it means that your current glove provides a greater increase in stats, because %INT starts to become dominant instead of raw MA. It's just a subtlety, and doesn't change any conclusion.

Hadriel