1. Default I haven't played in a while and what is this

When I logged in I was in Ellin forest with a cutscene to kill these things... where am I? The world map's not working.

Also I'm getting combos now, what are those. Why are my damage numbers so flashy.

Are there any new ways to upgrade equips that are better than the +9 atk scrolls and then enhancements.

Some random junk is dropping, is any of it worth picking up.

2. Default Re: I haven't played in a while and what is this

You're in Grand Athenaeum (it's a place that reveals stories of the past). There should be an NPC that lets you get out in the leftmost map, and you'll come to a really bright library with an exit to the left.

Combo system lets you get extra experience per kill.

You can turn off the flashy numbers in the System Options. Damage Effect -> Dropdown Menu -> Basic Numbers

There's a new system for scrolling with items called Spell Traces. The percentage rates honestly aren't great, but it's something.

3. Default Re: I haven't played in a while and what is this

That combo system sounds like bad news, it's exactly the sort of thing where I'd keep going forever just to stack the effect up.

So far I've found 1-49: 1%, 50-99: 1.5%, 100-199: 3%, 200+: 5% exp. idk about multikill.

Also, thanks.

4. Default Re: I haven't played in a while and what is this

@Stereo; some time ago, I studied the multi and combo kills, and presented them here:

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...0EXP%20Bonuses

Hadriel

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: I haven't played in a while and what is this

You can make the hits as how it was in the settings.

6. Default Re: I haven't played in a while and what is this

So I finally found the enchantment UI...

+1 matk is the 4th enhancement meaning "because the item is already +3"? It's the only half-scrolled item I had handy. Though if I can get some clean slates I might be redoing my top which is only +5.