Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

Straight farming stg 10 with 1.2k pills bought from other players is the best way to unlock the second slot, and then straight farming floor 20 with two of the 1.2k pills (although I'm not sure if 25min would be enough for that.. if stage 9 goes well then it should be possible) should be enough to unlock the third.

I was getting around ~4200 pts from stg 1~21 in total, not counting any points from oz pouches you get from rank 6 box (which gives 3 pouches -- an extra 1.2k pts)

So it's entirely possible to have unlocked the third slot. I might have mine unlocked by the end of today's runs.

2. Electron Male

IGN: mumyung
    Server: Windia
    Level: 201
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Guardians

Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

The thing is this is still pretty off in terms of numbers

The exact number you get clearing up to 21st stage is 2743 points, not counting the pouches, since you get 4 pouches that give up to 200 pts and 8 that give up to 100, the average you could get from those are usually around 1k points

If you used the two stupid pills and spend 1.2k per run, thats 3.7k - 1.2k only giving a net return of 2.5k. Since you're clearing 22 stages at a time, thats less than 10 runs, giving around 22.5k pts for a whole day's worth of run. But we have to take into account that the player had enough points and floors available at day 3 to have completed up to 39th stage.

*EDIT : nvm disregard this since you're assuming the player bought the tradable pills.

3. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

So long, Mini-Game Station. Until we meet again.

(One Card is the best mini-game I've ever played in Maple)

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

I wonder whether Bingo will continue to give out Dizzy Drop tickets, when the spinner no longer works.

Edit: of course.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-07-30 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Now we know.