Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

Stupid content.

Can't decide if it's worth the mind-numbing pain to get the chair/Shovel Snow Manual.

2. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

Got up to the 6th floor and ran out of time, probably won't be doing it much more. I didn't think it was particularly fun at all.

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

I got to 11th floor. Will do it more later, need to sleep. I like it, though its frustrating, once you get to a higher floor than your last run its kinda satisfying. The only part I hate is the luck portion of the floor, especially floor 9. Its 100% luck based. Most of my time went there because I'm not lucky enough.

4. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

lol, my character got stuck in a cutscene right after my first run. It sounded like Alicia was attempting to give me something for my first try, but nothing happened and my character couldn't move.

5. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

jq too hard

6. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

There are 2 ways to pass:
    1.- That one person shows the road and go FAST in there
    2.- Use the meso trick.

The problem is not the JQ... is the time!

Highly recomended to have at least 5 minute to do the JQ. Farm as much OZ points as you can.

7. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

im bad at jqs :( done with tower of oz never going there again. nothing good from it anyway

ty for tips :)

8. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Stupid content indeed.
    Can't say its fun in the least bit.

9. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

I never liked JQs so I don't see myself getting past the 2nd stage.

10. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

The JQ isn't hard guys. Just keep moving and jumping. Keep your rythem and it's easy. So far the only hard part is the eggs for me. I've reached the first boss but ran out of time in killing it since the stage before drained my time. It's really not that hard.

11. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

Here's to hoping that the next patch will have anything worth while.

12. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

Got to stage 9 on my last attempt before I went to bed with like 3-4 minutes left and wasn't able to complete it. How many platforms are there?! I got through 7 or 8 but still couldn't see the end.

I enjoy this. I can see why people might not like the repetitiveness, but I still enjoy it. Going to try and get to floor 15 by the end of today, maybe even try for 20 if I'm lucky with oz points.

13. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

There are 11-12 floors. I'm enjoying this content a lot. It's rewarding you for doing it over and over.

14. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

Next patch is Kritias so... maybe.

15. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

I like how sometimes random people party you to help with buff, or even on second stage I help people by droping mesos on platforms

I really like how I see people helping each others

16. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

KB is insane on the floor 12 JQ, especially with the crazy low CD

17. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

Well... I want to ask something about the Virtue event... that 1.5 exp card is daily?

18. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

It's been what, 3 days? Someone in Scania up to floor 39 already.

19. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Tower of Oz Update Notes

41 is the real make or break floor. That floor has ruined so many KMS runs I've seen...

20. Electron Male

IGN: mumyung
    Server: Windia
    Level: 201
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Guardians

Anyone know the legitimacy of that player? He needed to have gotten 8k to unlock 2nd slot, 28k to unlock 3rd slot in 3 days. Seems like he/she's not legitimate in the slightest.

If we were to assume the player did 1st floor grinding for 3 days straight and got a pouch every 1/3 of the time,
    assuming the average point given from the pouch was 300, he would have 30k from the pouch and 4200 from completing the floor. That would give him 34k points, still not enough to unlock the necessary slots.

Alternative 2

If we were to assume the player grinded to 16th floor the entire first day, give or take 12 runs, on average he would've gotten 783 points from clearing stages while using the 600 point pill. If on average he got 300 points from the spider drops, that is a net total of around 400~500 (783-600+300). So for the first day, the player wouldn't have gotten a slot unlocked because he wouldve gotten around 4.8k points.

If he repeated that for 2nd day, he would still get around same result, and so can assume 11 runs and maybe
    1 run to 22nd floor with two 300 point pills. On average it gives 1741 from clearing 21 stages and on average 800~900 from the pouches.
    Total from day 2 = 4800+ 3200 + 2041 = 10041 - 8000 = 2041

So assuming the person kept grinding this way for day 3, 2041 x 10 since not enough floors to do anymore, 20410 points + 2041 = 22.4k, not enough to unlock 3rd slot.

Tl;dr = math doesnt add up so it's theoretically impossible for the person to have unlocked the 3rd slot in just 3 days AND have gotten to 39th floor.