Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Shadower doubts

I don't want to flood questions, but my friend that thinked to be a shadower had some questions:

1-Do the Smokescreen protect against the attack in Magnus(including the balls)
    2-Do the Smokescreen protect against normaly any attack or it's like the bam aura that protect only from normal hits(bosses that hit %hp will still hit)

2. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Default Re: Shadower doubts

Thought* and I do believe smokescreen now reduced dmg from %hp atks it not a full immunity to the atks

3. Default Re: Shadower doubts

I actually don't know the answer to OP's first question since I never took my shad to magnus (LOL trying to use assassinate on magnus). Smokescreen protects 100% against most attacks, but I don't think it protects against some of the newer 1HKO attacks. I took no damage from Ark's 1HKO attack while inside smokescreen.

4. Default Re: Shadower doubts

No idea about smokescreen, but Dark sight will avoid the meteors and stun gas. It's inconsistant against his sword attacks and does not work against his green lightning clone.

5. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Shadower doubts

I don't have a shadower in GMS, so if you can check it may help , i knew that because my friend NL did that sometimes in magnus.
    @huehuehue seens that smokescreen is helpfull.