Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Today's the day.

July 19th in Korea.

the day where the summer update will be revealed is finally here. About time.

Da Koreans must have gotten dey invitations by now and later today we will all see dis summer.
    wats it gonna be

2. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: Today's the day.

Ohh, can't wait to see 5th job previews

EDIT: What in the world have you done to Will Smith?

3. Default Re: Today's the day.

Poor Oz's fire powers got translated to dehydration issues in Friend Story...

But anyway, what's likely? 5th job, the new towns, some news about what they're doing with Aran and the Resistance, and the usual stuff like a new job/boss.

4. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Aran to recover His/Her memories and remember Eunwol/Shade pls. Also LF> Aran buff to Black Mage's tier.

5. Default Re: Today's the day.

Enjoy the new Aran where all you hit is your attack key and unleash a 50 attack combo chain, all with BRAND NEW animations, we've also included an attack cancel definitely not copied from shade!

6. Default Re: Today's the day.

I'VE BEEN COUNTING THE DAYS!!!!!!!! OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

7. Default Re: Today's the day.

Won't be getting my hopes up until all the information is out.

8. Was here before you
    IGN: Evilince
    Server: Scania
    Level: 144
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: KoM
    Alliance: KoM
    australia

This, so many people think it will be 5th job but I'm not going to expect it.

9. Default Re: Today's the day.

Meh. It's 15 mins to 1 am over here so I expect full details when I wake up first thing in 8 hours

10. Default

I'm not expecting 5th job... I'm not really expecting anything specific. All a surprise :D

I'm most looking forward to knowing if I should keep throwing money at my phantom or just start hoarding all my cash for whatever new sets might be coming out.

I don't think it starts for another 12 hours.
    Last edited by Five Second Pose; 2014-07-19 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Use the edit button, don't double post.

11. Default Re: Today's the day.

All the more reason for me to sleep in late anyway, waiting to see what changes they'll make to the current system *is hoping that the potential system would be scrapped*

12. Default Re: Today's the day.

Hahahahah....

Anyway, I'm excited to see what they'll do.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Now that cygnus is done, all i'll be interested in at this point is 5th job and/or high level content in general, but i'm not going to get excited about it either.

You could say that this reveal will determine a lot in terms of the game's longevity...

14. Default Re: Today's the day.

inb4 7th hero.

15. Default Re: Today's the day.

someone DID have to take those pictures....

16. Default Re: Today's the day.

I never get my hopes up about anything Maple related. Whatever happens happens.

Expectations are usually set high, and overreactions are had when Nexon fails to meet them. And Nexon always fails to meet them.

17. Default Re: Today's the day.

- I guess I'll see what the all commotion is about.

18. Default Re: Today's the day.

INTRODUCING THE PHOTOGRAPHER CLASS! NOBODY EVER NOTICED HIM UNTIL NOW! Attack your enemies with your blinding flash! Bind bosses with pineappleing film! It's fun for the whole family BUY NX NOW!

19. Default Re: Today's the day.

I'd play that.

20. Default Re: Today's the day.

Skrill Smith