Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Hot Day: 7/19

1. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

How do you think I found out the potion counted? After I finished with my Shade, I sent the Quest 2x he was using over.

Like I said, it should have taken me from 69-99%, since using it at that level would give 30%, but it took me from 69-25% instead.

2. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

..right. Oops

3. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

Yes because nexon KNOWS you need 4 more slots. Hell they have the right not to even give these things out yet they did.
    Such a shame you're such a snotty player

4. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

It's pretty neat that Nexon decided to let everybody get the permanent badge from the Hot Day prize =o instead of doing the "if you're lucky, you might get it!" type of thing~

It's a shame that it's so plain looking though, but it's just a badge so I guess that doesn't matter much.

5. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

They gave out the RED badge and pocket without requiring anything extra, I don't see why this would be any different.

6. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

We'll see next week if they actually give everyone Hero's Gloves.

7. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

not a big deal.. the badge can't have potential.. plus its lvl 10 only..

8. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

Oh, I think I was taking a break from the game when that happened, so I was thinking back on stuff like the "Lucky Guy" medal and such.

xP still better than the nothing my character had on beforehand. Can badges even have potential usually? o.o

9. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

For some people that doesn't invest a lot into cubing their equipment, these 'lottery' type badges are good. I leveled my Noblesse to 50 just to be able to get the badge for it. o-o

The only badge that can have potential is the Ghost Exorcist badge. KMS doesn't have any badges that can be potentialed do they? Spell traces doesn't seem to work on the ghost ship badge either, so I'm thinking that system probably never intended for KMS to have a badge that can be scrolled or cubed yet...

10. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

Ghost Exorcist badge, lvl 160, (or it was lvl 150?) it can have pot :P

Invest? real money? just wait for unique pot scroll events plus free cubes from events too..

money is not a problem to have a better bagde.. its just a matter of work..

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

and luck! and abusing the system! and having a crap ton of mule accounts!

Don't even dare call abusing and exploiting "work", it's cheating.

12. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

Because the Ghost Exorcist Badge is totally tradeable...

13. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

I dunno why you have a bee in your bonnet all of a sudden but he didn't mention anything about abusing exploits. Don't assume things.

While I'm not pro-Nexon by a long shot, there's plenty of ways to get ahead in game that do not involve abusing exploits. God forbid it be a bit of work, but the company would prefer its users to pay cash to have faster gratification. While I'm at it, I might add that MapleStory has developed into the type of game where you can't just play casually and log in every once in awhile expecting to be handed good damage, good gear or be able to do all of the bosses/events/pqs/etc. It takes work.

Dunno who said it before on SP, but it was something along the lines of "You either get over it, or you get out and stop playing".

14. Default Re: Hot Day: 7/19

whats wrong with you?

some people can be good without cheating