Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Destiny

Does nobody is excite for Destiny!?

The beta starts today on PS3/PS4 and on the 23rd for Xbox 360/One; anyone else exploring? Need a PS4 beta code? I have three two one left to spare.
    Last edited by Jon; 2014-07-18 at 03:07 PM.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

PC pls QQ

3. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

Currently downloading the beta for ps4 right now!! Feel free to add my psn: ThugnificentOG everybody

4. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

I am super excited for this game to actually release haven't preordered yet

5. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

Can i get a code? ps4

6. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Anyone have an xbox one code I could use?

7. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

If you still have an extra ps4 code i would like it

8. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

Cries in a corner because the only "next-gen" platform I own is a Wii U

9. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

Next gen is kinda overrated to me at the moment, call my old fashion but I'm not obsessed with graphics like most people. Only game I'm missing out on is UFC, wish there were more games that appealed to me so I would have been forced to get a ps4.

As for the game it's pretty amazing and really fun, can't wait till it gets released. I really hope it gets updates and events/content like FFRR and/or Defiance.

10. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

MY HYPE IS REAL. Hoping to get a code for 360 soon.

11. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

I wish I had my PS4 by now. I just don't have the scratch to pick one up.

12. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

Got my beta key, although im scared the beta will ruin the full game for me im still super hyped to play and cannot resist

13. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

I had the same fear but they put a limit on how much you can experience so I don't think it'll ruin the full game.

In other news, if no one was already aware, it's down for maintenance until I assume midnight tonight, at which time Xbox players can join in the fun. :)

14. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

Im glad to hear that jon. The guy at eb games was telling me i should get a ps4 or xbox one for destiny and not waste my money on xbox 360. I play video games on xbox for friends not graphics or frame ratr or whatever bullpomegranate

Yea i assume its down for that reason. Im excited. I hope i dont get disappointed by thr beta. Atm going into it totally blind

15. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

the amount of things are limited but still fun to play the beta especially taking your personal weapons into pvp

16. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

I got three beta codes with my one preorder ?

17. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

That's how it works. ;) Perfect for inviting friends.

18. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

Im guessinf the monsters with the ?? Level are meant for the full game and not beta.
    Never have i been so excited for september before

19. Default Re: Destiny [Beta]

Now, that I've gotten to spend so much time playing this game, Im really excited for its release. It's like, one minute I'm playing borderlands, then next I can jump into the Crucible and all of the sudden it's like Im playing halo against fellow Guardians with the gear I just farmed. Although Ive only chosen to play as the warlock, the classes seem really balanced. Titans can be a real handful in the Crucible since they can spawn shields. Its like, depending on what class you encounter on the field, determines how you should engage, instead of the usual: "nade/shoot /shoot", or "melee/shoot/shoot". My only qualms with the game is that we may not get to see the progress we made in the beta carry over. That stings because there's a lot of hard fought challenges and material collection to be had, as well as equips that are given to us that are unusable due to the lvl cap. It would be a shame to have all that wiped clean after the beta.