1. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Destiny

If anyone was doubting it: Beta wipe confirmed.

2. Default Re: Destiny

I cri everytiem. Well replaying the early levels on all harder difficulties will be fun and im actually okay with it. Although I'll miss having some rare items and gear though.

3. Default Re: Destiny

The real blow is that all that Vanguard/Cryptarch/Crucible/etc rank I spent so much time racking up, has been wiped.

I hope the Iron Banner is balanced somewhat, otherwise the longer the game's out, the rift between decked out players and nub geared players will be become larger and larger. It might be a good idea to immediately start the Iron Banner and win to get all the rare rewards early like the Timurs Lash I got randomly.

I heard that Warlocks are getting some kind of change for the better, cosmetically and fundamentally. So much talk about how lvl 8 was literally nothing and just thinking about how the first sublass has so many skills, just imagine the second ( and maybe third?) subclasses!!
    I just wish that school/work wasn't a factor when this game comes out, I just know that a 2 day binge is in order on day one hahah.

4. Default Re: Destiny

Looks like i might be buying Destiny after all then if that is true. Well after all the DLC is out then the GOTY edition is released. Too bad Activision games never get much of a reduction in steam sales.

5. Default Re: Destiny

We have just under two weeks until release!! I cannot even begin to tell you guys how excited I am to go exploring the game world and cooperating with other players in raids and strikes. I just wonder how I'm going to do these raids that last multiple hours with so few friends on the ps4. I'm thinking of joining a clan, unless we can get something going here? Anyways I'm just glad this game's coming out finally so it can hold me over until Super Smash comes out on WiiU.

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

Servers are live!!! AHHHHhh

7. Default Re: Destiny

Jonnnnnnnnnnnnnn buy it for me so I don't have to go out and get it.

8. In my dreams... Gay Male
    California

I didn't "go" anywhere to get it. You don't have to either. :~)

9. Default Re: Destiny

Yeah but that takes effort tooooooooo :'(

I'll buy it maybe next week or something. I'll see what people think first.

10. Default Re: Destiny

Just went out and got it myself with a headset whose ready

11. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Story feels pretty empty/repetitive. Go to x ghost does y fight hordes of z. Loving the difficulty/griding in the game though.

12. Was here before you
    IGN: Evilince
    Server: Scania
    Level: 144
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: KoM
    Alliance: KoM
    australia

I know this is a massive bump but the thread is already here.

Anyone still playing this? I am still very active on the game and am loving the DLC. Have beat crota 8 or 9 times now. Find it to be much easier then VoG. Should hopefully have my first 32 next week.

13. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Pretty close to 32. Caved and made a 3rd Warlock to grind before the reset. I need that Helmet so badly...

14. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I'm surprised anyone can be happy with the DLC, it sounds like a complete ripoff and not worthy of being called an "expansion".
    (also UK players got even more ripped off than anyone else. The $35 for the season pass should convert to £20, but instead they sold it at £35)

People shouldn't be supporting practices like this, especially since most of the content was already on the disc to begin with. and all the "new" stuff is completely rehashed enemies and levels, the same grindy missions and they completely pineappleed with the people who had already grinded to the max by making their equipment obsolete.

The combat might be solid, but that game and it's money stealing DLC is absolutely disgusting.

15. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

we need more veraity from the foes its basicaly the same 3 foes with diff skins and slightly diff ablitys

16. Was here before you
    IGN: Evilince
    Server: Scania
    Level: 144
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: KoM
    Alliance: KoM
    australia

Personally the cost doesn't bother me and I am loving the new content. No maybe people shouldn't be supporting practises like this but I enjoy the game and I'm not going to stop playing just because. I also don't really understand the whole issue with old gear becoming obsolete. That is exactly what happens in every other mmo when there is a level cap raise.

Ran crota for just one on my characters tonight, got nothing but energy and shards. If I can't get any armor, there won't be a 32 this week :/.