Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Want instant notification of new extractions, announcements and updates? Follow Southperry on Twitter!

-----

(PvE) Skill Changes

Character

Character (Changed)

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Item

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Holy s'hit @ corsair changes.

But wait. Wouldn't it have a cooldown now? So you'd use RF to proc and then use headshot if you aren't waiting for cooldown? Sounds way better than what corsairs are now.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

The meso cost has been reduced for enhancing equipment.
    So far the results on a Blood Dagger that only allows up to 8 stars:

0 -> 1 star = 41k meso
    1 -> 2 stars = 66k meso
    2 -> 3 stars = 87k meso
    3 -> 4 stars = 106k meso
    4 -> 5 stars = 124k meso
    5 -> 6 stars = 141k meso
    6 -> 7 stars = 157k meso
    7 -> 8 stars = 172k meso

The cost was too high before this patch. Great change.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Liking the Corsair changes. Head Shot's no longer spam-able so there's no longer any overlap with single target skills. And the 2.5x damage boost to Majestic Presence's current damage is lovely.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Blaster's attack speed/damage got nerfed, does that mean Phantoms will be looking for Rapid Fire again?

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Skill Changes:
    1. Hero:
    In order to increase Hero's hunting ability, Combo Force was changed, but the effect it had efficiency was noticeably large. As such, we've reverted this change, but to reflect the philosophy we had in mind, it will no longer consume Combo.

[Combo Force]: Changed back to pulling monsters towards your character, but no longer costs Combo.

2. Paladin:
    Void Elemental's ability to cancel elemental resistances was removed and the name was changed to match this description.

[Elemental Charge]: Replaces Void Elemental's name.

3. Bow Master:
    With the past changes, the damage dealt by Bow Masters seems to ahve fallen behind, and one of the culprits was an error with Final Attack not correctly activating. At the same time, Final Attack contributes to a considerable amount of the total damage dealt. We will be adjusting Arrow Blaster's damage and attack speed and evaluate the results afterwards.

[Extreme Archery: Bow]: Damage and attack bonuses increased.
    [Illusion Step]: Dexterity bonus increased.
    [Hurricane]: Damage increased, fixed the error where Final Attack would occassionally not occur.
    [Arrow Blaster]: Adjusted the attack speed and installation damage, fixed the same error Hurricane had
    [Hurricane - Split Attack]: Changed the amount of damage lost when splitting the attack.

4. Shadower
    The 1v1 skill, Assassinate and the multitarget Boomerang Step are weak in comparison to each other so the skill delay was decreased, increasing the attack speed. We want further testing to confirm whether or not Boomerang Step's current efficiency is sufficient for 1v1 scenarios.

[Assassinate]: Skill delay adjusted.

5. Captain:
    There are skills here that have overlapping roles, namely Rapid Fire and Headshot both being 1v1 skills. In order for these skills to differentiate from each other, Headshot - Cooltime Reduce is being removed and a Boss Killer is being added. Quickdraw's effect was adjusted to make it more significant. As such, using Rapid Fire to activate Quickdraw and switching to Headshot should be a more viable pattern.
    [Headshot]: Damage increased, and number of hits increased.
    [Headshot - Boss Killer]: Replaces current Headshot - Cooltime Reduce.
    [Captain's Dignity]: Damage increased.
    [Quickdraw]: Damage bonus increased.

6. Mercedes:
    We've heard many user's complaints of [Ignis Roar]'s usefullness dropping off significantly at boss fights. We've also heard complaints regarding the hunting ability being changed so drastically, so we're adjusting [Legendary Spear] to be able to chain with other skills to help with this situation.

[Ignis Roar]: Added a base attack boost and adjusted the ammount gained from linking skills together.
    [Legendary Spear]: Increased the damage bonus Leaf Tornado receives. The delay can be decreased now when linking to other skills.

7. Demon Slayer:
    Fixed an error with Force not automatically recovering correctly.

[Max Force]: ^.

8. Demon Avenger:
    Fixed an issue where there was too much SP compared to the new max levels of skills.

[Bloody Imprison]: Max level increased.

9. Mechanic:
    ^
    [AF-11]: Max level increased.

10. Angelic Buster:
    Soul Seeker Expert's current activation rate did not compensate for Angelic Buster's low attacks enough, and we've increased it accordingly.

[Soul Seeker Expert]: Activation Rate increased.

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

they really love heroes don't they?

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

?

They technically got super nerfed in this patch movement wise lol.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

not really, no. they're back to how they were, which means:

rush
    flash jump
    and that magnet whatever, which now doesn't cost combo.

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

>technically

They're less mobile than the last test server patch. If they're back to how they were, which they are, sans the other changes from last patch, then nexon doesn't really love them as much as you say. Unless nerfing paladins and DrKs is nexon's hero love?

How much will that no combo cost change really help anyway? Rush moves you now without hitting mobs doesn't it? I don't really see the point outside of dragging things out of a corner, which is only marginally helpful only in training situations.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

I tend to get a disturbing hatred of heroes vibe from you.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Interesting change for bowmasters. Split DMG doesnt split 50/50 but 65/65 meaning you get a 130% increase over a (in this patch) already increased DMG %. They changed it from 280 > 300. Plus the hyperskill Reinforce gets it to 320%. With split hurricane you are dealing essentially 320% X 1.3 = 416% DMG. And the (even more) nerfed blaster will be quite useless after you reach 4th job + hyperskills.

Seems interesting but I feel like there can be done even more :)

EDIT:
    Overlooked that Extreme archery went from 30% total DMG to 40% total DMG.
    Yay :D

14. Donator Straight Male
    panama

rush moves you with or without mobs in front, think of mercedes spike thinguies, so they already have an attack that moved them+monsters along with the other 2 warriors.
    i don't hate heroes, however the hero community on a certain other forum is the most entitled community i've seen. and it annoys me to no end that nexon seems to cater to that.

heroes sat at the top of the charts for over 3 years while pallies and DrK's dealt so little damage in comparison that their only use was their support (so basically, hyperbody and GG pallies) until recently. and now nexon goes and reinstates that again, even though the three are the most balanced they've been in years. as balanced as this game allows that is.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Apparently all those changes didn't do much :/

http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2829125

16. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Very happy to see Assassinate's change in delay. Shadowers sort of needed this honestly being one of the slowest attacking thieves. I hope they also reduce the delay on Boomerang Step since that also has a relatively long casting time.

I'm glad they're starting to focus more on balancing current classes rather than releasing more classes to maintain.

Overall, a step in the right direction.

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Guys, it's OFFICIAL

RIP Paladin 2013-2014

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Hence me saying that I feel there can be done more. It is a buff at this point. A small one, but a buff nonetheless.
    I myself would be content if they let hurricane activate Magic arrow/Final attack on both lines of split hurricane. This would increase DMG alot without needing to buff hurricane itself or passives.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

Meh, Angelic Buster needs more that. I'm not impressed with the change.

However, Bowmaster and Corsair changes are really interesting. I also love that they boosted that 3rd job Mercedes buff, though I'm still not liking the Spikes Royale cooldown.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.509 - Even more skill changes

what shinkudragon said and their extra long ranged rush :C