1. Default Haven't played GMS for 5 years, would like some help regarding equipment.

Hope I put this in the right section, wasn't sure if it should go under Q&A or "Should I...", but I saw some posts about coming back in this section so I'm throwing it up here. If it's wrong, please just move it.

So, as the title says I haven't played since Pirates came out in KMS. Came back a bit during the Big Bang patch, and just again came back for the 9th anniversary and so far have been playing since then. I only have about 40~ish million meso so far, and I've basically been doing Normal Zakum runs to just get some decent money flowing, but that's only about 5mil a day with my characters. I also do one or two Easy Hilla runs a day for Necro weapons. I currently have a bunch of fourth job guys after spending the past month playing, with a Shade being the only one past 130 outside of my main, but I have a decent amount of link skills and full character card S ranks to work with for my main so that's no worry. My big problem is regarding equipment, and that's because I have no clue what to get or where to get it outside of paying through the nose at the FM. My server is Windia.

Currently these are my equips and stats:
    http://i.imgur.com/uNT1WFt.png

I know I still need to get that one Emblem from the main quest, so there's no need to let me know about that, and I don't have any medals like Halloweenster, so I'm kind of screwed in that respect. Tots is also not working properly so I can't get his medal. I currently have the Veteran Hunter title, and will be getting Superior Hunter as soon as I clear three more rooms of Burning Past.

At the moment I'm hitting about 1mil to 1.2mil using Showdown, and something like 1.6 mil with Quad throw + extra star from Hyper. I'm finding it very tough to kill anything in future Henesys, and even stuff at the Temple of Time is a big pain when it comes to the Burning Past. Most bosses also feel like they take way longer than they should.

I know of Commerci, but I've yet to unlock the boat so I can't get any of the weapons like the Steer for example, and I'm not sure if there's an armor set outside of the accessories. FaF stuff is far too expensive for me(Last I recall a claw was several hundred mil?), and this Raven Horn Metal Fist cost me 20mil to begin with. I'm totally lost as to where to go for decent equipment and armor at this point without needing to join a guild and play religiously which I really don't want to do. Bossing just doesn't seem possible with my damage output outside of soloing easy stuff like Normal Zakum and Easy Hilla. Tried Von Leon proper and he more or less instantly killed me.

Should I trade out some of the accessories I already have and try to grab some of the level 2 Gollux stuff(Whatever the one that comes after Cracked is called)? I think it's something like 20mil a piece though. I was also wondering if I should go on my Dual Blader and Phantom for MPE to grab some LUK 4% equips, but the downside of that is I lose the amazing set bonus I have, and my weapon defense would go way way down. I'm already taking about half my health a hit from a single Mutant Snail for example, can't imagine how bad that would get. Also, should I go looking for an Angelic Blessing Ring? I've heard they're pretty great, but they're around 50mil for the lowest rank one.

There's also the question of me scrolling these things. I can afford to scroll everything(I have around 2000 or so Spell Traces at the moment), but my luck is horrendous, and I'm not sure if it would be for the best.

Outside of this, I have a couple more questions:
    What is the best way to get Charm up without any NX? I'm currently at level 16 thanks to ZHelms, Cologne from the past two event boxes, and the Unidentified Love Letters. A pocket slot would be amazing because I can afford that one item from Evo Lab, but I can't save up for that one from the Summer Event because I need all the slots I can get, especially equip.
    The level 40-60 Kanna fans, can they be gotten from any enemies or are they only from Tot?
    Do the following PQs still exist: Orbis, Guild(From the Excavation site), Ellin Forest? Especially Ellin Forest because I have a bunch of the Altaire Fragments and I need that one card to complete the set.
    Did we ever get the farm area ThaiMS, CMS, and SEA had? What about that one fishing area ThaiMS and SEA had?
    Any areas in particular I should look at for selling Kanna services? I'm currently 121.
    Any areas in particular I should look at for selling HS services as a Phantom, or is that not worth it? He's in the early 110's.
    Can you get the keys from the Mushroom Guardian theme dungeon in Henesys again if you drop them? if I can't get them back I don't want to pitch them.
    Any place to get some totems or titles, or are those strictly hot time/events?

Thanks a bunch if you bothered to read this mess.

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Haven't played GMS for 5 years, would like some help regarding equipment.

Yes, all of them exist.
    Farm area? Do you mean Monster Life? And we did not get the fishing areas that ThMS and MSEA had.
    I don't think you can but it won't matter since the old Mushroom Kingdom is no longer available and will probably be revamped into what KMS has now. Mushroom Kingdom Revamp

3. Default Re: Haven't played GMS for 5 years, would like some help regarding equipment.

Where would I find the Ellin Forest PQ specifically? Going to Ellin Forest and talking to the fairy just sends you to the global PQ area, but I can't find it at all. Is there someone I have to talk to specifically, or am I overlooking something extremely simple?

Nah, it was the area with the chickens, dark chickens, some other enemies I can't recall, and it's where the Centipede boss originated from. Really liked that area, what a shame.

Guess I'll hold onto them then, always loved holding on to really old and useless stuff like that.

4. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Haven't played GMS for 5 years, would like some help regarding equipment.

It's been a while since I've checked. But as far as I know, Ellin Forest PQ hasn't been removed. No idea where it could be other than the Party Quest Room.

I think that would be Shanghai, the world tour area. It never made it's way to GMS unfortunately.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Dimension mirror in every major town -> party quest room.

6. Default Re: Haven't played GMS for 5 years, would like some help regarding equipment.

Where is it? Because I only see R&J, Kenta, Shammos, Moon Bunny, Herb Town, Tangyoon, Ludi, Ariant, Monster Carnival, Ice Knight, some sort of Escape thing, and Dragon Rider. The other choice on the Dimensional Mirror just sends me to the PQ of the week which is Moon Bunny right now.