Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

Okay so when I was playing like 6 months ago, FO didn't hit more than 10x a second like it does now, so I have no idea what's going on. Is this intended? My dojo time went from about 15 minutes to <9 min just spamming FO.

2. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

From what I've seen, everyone that has a skill that acts like this thinks it's intended, and everyone that doesn't thinks it's a glitch.

I personally think no skill should hit faster than a hurricane-esque skill.

3. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

I'd say this video speaks for itself:

4. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

That's amazing.

5. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

I noticed the same thing with that tornadoey skill when I was getting my Kaiser to 100. There is NO way that's intended. The amount of hits per second is faster than RoI.

6. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

I still believe it has everything to do with the reduction of stun time. Fun side note - Demon Avenger's Bat Swarm skill got a whole lot more fun because of this.

7. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

Did that affect luminous moving orb as well?

8. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

yes, it's quite funny haha

9. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

Okay I hope it's intended, but it's still mildly annoying that you can't cast FO and then spam CL because FO hits the attack cap and you have to move before you can attack again. Though it is kinda funny actually.

10. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

Those skills dont attack that fast in KMS so its likely to be a bug.

11. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

you cant seriously wish this was intentional... this is beyond broken. a 3 minute vellum kill. Do you not realize how insane that is? >_>

12. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

- I honestly hope this does not get changed.

13. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

If it is, nerf the speed, delay and damage, because that is beyond broken. Also, if it's not like that on KMS, and not mentioned, then it shouldn't happen.

14. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

What possible reason do you have for thinking this? Leaving this bug in makes Frozen Orb (and all skills like it) incredibly overpowered. Do you not see anything wrong with a 3 minute Chaos Vellum kill?

15. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

I'd like to point out that the video I posted makes it seem more overpowered than it really is, only because they're using it on Phantoms.
    Also notice how it's a duo (which I'd hope you noticed if you read the title) and how both of them have the worst control I've ever seen (or pretty damn near close to it).

These skills when used on an I/L, Luminous, or Kaiser are no where near as overpowered as this video makes it seem.

Don't let what I said deter anyone from thinking they're not broken, though. They definitely are.

16. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

- Sure it's unbalanced, but there are multiple things in this game that are.

- What's more, is that this benefits me, so I'm perfectly fine with it.

- On another note, I do think you're overreacting as frozen orb being like this isn't going to allow every one and their mother to kill Chaos Vellum. If this wasn't an example of a phantom hitting cap, then maybe I'd think differently.

17. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

^Ahahaha, I'm pineappleing dying irl.

On topic: I'm not expecting it to take very long for them to fix this. It's not intended, but it is fun to play around with.

18. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

did someone throw you at a vending machine

19. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

- Well if they fix it, then so be it.

20. Default Re: Ice Lightning Frozen Orb Buff or Bug?

inb4 every I/L, Phantom, Kaiser, DA, and anyone else with a bugged skill like this gets perma banned for "abusing a glitch".