Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Kaisers:
    - Fast attacks
    - Having to control wingbeats gives a fun challenge
    - Has wings and a wagging tail
    - I just enjoy playing warrior classes

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

My Phantom I love because I could be anything I want! A huge array of skills at my disposal and I can change them on the fly (for the most part)! Throw in many unique mechanics and you've got an amazing class. And then there's my F/P which I recently made; it's so powerful! I was a quite surprised how strong it can get to be with such little funding (ok using all my old mage equips, but still).

3. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

2 daggers! That's 100% more dagger than Shadowers get!

4. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

You took what I was going to say!

DB's also have mirror image that doesn't suck! *cough nightwalker cough*

Final cut OP!

5. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Yeah you use the mercedes link skill lol...

Reason I play my mercedes:

Unicorns and sparkles.. The mount is just pure awesome lvl 200 one!
    The summons help me with dr <-- use them to let me know it's safe to attack, when there's slight lag!
    GOING UP ROPES FASTER THAN ANY CLASS + Jumping into leap torando like come on!

Cons: Tons of noobs spamming spikes and lighting edge :l

6. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

You can't give link skills to beginner classes

Quests don't tele you out, Rocks don't work, Guild tele or guild summon doesn't work.

7. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Oh i just saw that oops!

8. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Luminous. Because it is properly designed in these ways:

1) Light always comes with darkness.
    2) It has the least changes since it was released. Like, period. That's actually a mark of a well-balanced and well-designed job since day 1.
    3) I can tank all kinds of damage enemies throw at me, with what used to be a unique feature: PERMANENT MAGIC GUARD.
    4) The most haxor mobbing/training skill, with a range that puts many classes to shame (*cough*lazorz*cough*).
    5) Ender ends enemies.
    6) 2 different teleports (wonders if anyone still uses the first one!)
    7) With both light and darkness, I am INVINCIBLE!
    8) Have a non-damaging mob-movement skill (greatly underutilised skill)
    9) Can heal party members (surprise!)
    10) Spectral light never ceases in its utility.

Bad things:

1) SLOW! Delays are insanely long, and especially vulnerable to latency-induced lag.
    2) Black Blessing and Lunar Tide are very powerful but awkward to control at times (if not altogether out of your control).
    3) Too haxor, people use it to hack and KS (sigh...)
    4) Quite buff-dependent (and long delays), so dispel basically wrecks your DPS
    5) DR = Really Dead

Hadriel

9. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Sounds like you're exploiting an unintended glitch with a unique Class/IGN name, shame if someone were to find out about it

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Hero.

First of all, the class name. A name so awesome they had to reuse it and confuse people, with "the five heroes" (six now), none of whom are Heroes. I mean, doesn't everyone play RPGs, MMO or otherwise, to be the Hero?

And then, the simplicity. Heroes are very straightforward. No tricks, no gimmicks, just a solid (Stance ftw) survivor (max Def) with a lot of power focused into a single attacking skill. I don't like classes that make you mash buttons, forcing you to alternate skills through recharge or cooldown mechanics. I don't like classes with more skills than can fit on my keyboard. I don't like classes where the same key does different things depending on how many times or how fast you hit it. Call me a "spam one key" lazy player if you want. I can't really spam one key because I'm not ranged, I have to get to the mobs or fetch them to me (Rush and Monster Magnet Combo Fury ftw). But once I'm in range I can just hit "attack", I don't have to start weighing options.

Nexon keeps changing things. The other Explorer warriors have had their playstyles completely turned around a few times already. But Heroes, though getting stronger and more fun to play with every revamp, have never changed their basic premise: get up in that monster's face and hack it with your sword (or axe) until it's dead, dead, dead. That's because Heroes are so perfectly simple they don't need messing with.

11. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I remember in Brazil Maple Story(witch could be old times GMS before 4 job), i choosed cleric class only because i could heal people , i remember to heal a lot because i liked(problably most of the clercis like and fell needed to heal if someone have lower hp than 100%, that's why even as marksman i wanna heal my party members sometimes ), and i remember to suffer in dojo when i didn't have mp anymore and some rude guys would sayed to i heal but i couldn't so they died and sayed that i was guilty for that , but it's ok, then with 3 job i have HS that make me go to train everywhere super easy , and other classes need to get a channel to train in someplaces, i could just wanna party and get one (like the maps that we used to call himes/the dream ghosts or wolf spiders too or even the maps in Leafre) also door was really good when training, when 4 job came out in Brazil Maple Story then i saw genesis and noticed that i leveled super fast with it(another reason to create a bishop) and you could ress people too .

Today bishop:
    -Really good at suport(best in the game)
    -Have three skills that can heal peoples
    -Almost invencible with heavon door and shield(super useful at partys)
    -Dispel is even more useful, door is much beautiful
    -Good at bosses and trainning
    -And all the things before Big Bang still less the spaming genesis

12. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

We have a boat.

13. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Zero: With the gold knight set and free weapon potentialling, I have a silly amount of boss % without having to spend a penny.

14. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Hero : Well rounded, can take a beating and can dish one out as well, good at mobbing, good at bossing, pretty good mobility, not very complicated but still requires some knowledge and practice to do well and we have orbs ;)

15. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

FFFFF How?!

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Cannoneer: Can ohko literally half of dojo and can travel to distant places extremely fast.

Easy. You put anime into your sig and avatar.

17. Neutron
    IGN: Hayandra
    Level: 2xx
    Job: Sharp Object
    Guild: PrettyPantys
    Farm: Dereliction
    denmark

Hayato.
    Mobility.
    Amazing life leech.
    Mobility kills things.
    Evasion that gives damage resistance and damage buffs.
    Things die simply by being in my general vicinity.
    Even more mobility.
    Hitokiri Strike with no cooldown = eternal animation lock.
    Delicious status resistance.

And the #1 reason why I started playing this class in the first place: Hayato actually keeps his weapon sheathed by his hip instead of constantly holding it in his hand like almost every other class in the game.

18. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Captains (aka corsairs) because

- We have two mounts, and one that can fly :D
    - Pirates FTW
    - Rapid Fire. That was, if not is, one of my favourite skills
    - It actually felt like an achievement getting and crafting my own eternal and Giant Bullets
    - Felt unique as I was maining one of the least played jobs on my server
    - Headshot :D

Cons:
    - Def and HP were too damn low. Even with the 150 hyper buff, I still took huge hits and was burning my pots real quick.
    - Pre RED captain's mobility was pomegranate. At least they gave us FJ (dat octoplatypus tho)
    - Captains needs to buff a lot

19. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

According to Nexon Korea, I/Ls suck and need a 40% damage buff to keep up with other classes.

Well at least Frozen Orb is currently bugged and doing like a billion times the damage it's supposed to be.