Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Originally mained a Bishop. Seriously? Back then they sucked until level 120, but they could heal. When party EXP was balanced, I would grind at Himes with my girlfriend (Brawler), healing her and killing with heal. People cared about support back then. After that, at level 120 dat Genesis spam made me godlier than everyone else. Holding Skele maps, holding Gallopera maps, no one could take on a Bishop.

Nowadays Bishops have it way more sweet: Multiple healing skills, one of your main attacks also heals, Heaven's Freaking Door, etc. They hit very well, and have way more interesting support.

Sadly it was too late for me when those changes came. I jumped between other classes like Dual Blade (dual wielding daggers is my favorite thing in most games), Angelic Buster (pewpewpew, enough said), but now I'm maining the great and amazing, the revamped Thunder Breaker!

PROS:

-Thunder. It's like Flying Assaulter, except it's pineappleING NOT. Using Ascension+Thunder is like Flying Assaulter, except you don't have to use that boring jump button. Dual Blades got jelly and got some Dagger Ascension crap, but it's not half as good!

-Ascension+Thunder. Clear maps in seconds! Only second to stuff like Luminous' light reflection.

-Teleport between platforms using Flash to hit enemies. Just like some mages do, but you're meleeing! Also you get Cygnus horizontal and vertical flash jump, woo!

-Generally gigantic range skills for a melee class.

-Chaining skills to reduce skill cooldowns and gain invincibility frames. That's what we wanted for Buccs! Sadly they changed Buccs to lazor shooting spirit summoning weird things, but we got new Thunder Breakers! It's more fun combining skills than pressing a single attack key button. You must have every skill mapped in your keyboard, as they all come handy. I deviced a perfect keyboard setup because of all the possible combinations, and it's wonderful.

-Arc Charger makes you spit more lines than you can see per second.

-Green speed potions are incredibly handy, and before you gain Primal Bolt, you can use them for Gale/Typhoon canceling, making you a speed demon for attacking, specially at maps like evolving world and dimensional invasion.

-You shoot sharks. And tornadoes. WITH YOUR OWN HANDS. We don't need orange summons! *looks at buccs*

-Somersault Kicks! BUT BETTER. Shark Sweep, motherpineappleer.

CONS:

-Just okay HP.

-Primal Bolt and passives do not compute together. The whole point of Primal Bolt is Typhoon spamming. Typhoon spamming equals to losing many passive boosts. Sure, it's stronger, but what's the point of these passives anymore?

-Annihilate.

2. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Marksman: Not much like this class, since it's was never all flash and it's like a shy class, he doesn't have much effects to lag peoples, they have a nice weapon unsual too, you normaly see peoples with bows(as archers) but xbows(wtp?), always strong and slow compared to bows.

-Unique class
    -Spaming snipe is hella awsome now
    -We have a chains to grab in the mobs and we can be faster than anyone else
    -Piercing arrow is unique, no other skill get a highter dmg for every mob that it passes or hit (the reason that i choosed marksman was Piercing arrow and also rare class)
    -Not much peoples (normaly) play that class
    -Normaly %dex are cheap
    -Now we are even cooler with the thing about:closer> more critical rate or far> more damage(meaning that if you have 100%critical rate or if you are in boss you try to get as far as possible to get more damage)
    -Sharp Eyes is hella good to everyone, so whenever you are in party they get a nice boost (making you more useful at partys)
    -We can rush the mobs and push bosses with the arrow skill(bowmaster gonna rate)
    -We have(since RED) a shield that make us die much less than before, we even have a possibility to be tank with that shield
    EDIT:-Forgot to mention that normaly if you see a xbow in games or storylines they are super hella awsome and pro.

3. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Buccaneers~ Ah one of my favorite classes I have ever played. They're rough, tough pirates that use their fists to deal with problems.

Buccaneer Blast costs 0 MP and you can take over a whole platform in TP Golems.
    Spiral + Cork is fun to use when collecting energy.
    The energy system is interesting and easy to charge up now.
    TIME LEAP IS THE BEST SKILL EVER
    Speed Infusion is cool too.
    Our range nearly doubles with all of our buffs (including a double 5).
    Dice is one of the best buffs I've ever gotten to use, giving me so much variety from Defense increase to 30% EXP boost.
    Pre-BB, but DRAGON DANCINGGGGGGGG
    A class that's still fun to play, being able to use Spiral + Cork into different moves (I like to use Tornado Uppercut with Cork).
    We're still pretty powerful, we can hold Knight's Chamber 2 without any problem at all.
    With flash jump, we have become a lot more mobile and can keep up with those classes.
    Perseverance is amazing, if you can hide from a monster then you can just let it recover your HP/MP and you can go right back to fighting.
    You can boss decently even with minimum funding, due to how much damage Buccaneers can do.

It's weird to see how much we've changed, considering this video inspired me to become a Buccaneer. Still a cool class.
    Last edited by ShadeCaro; 2014-07-21 at 03:40 PM.

4. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

CHIEF BANDITS

they were so freaking awesome with assualter and bandits with savage blow. I remember when I made my bandit I thought savage blow was amazing but man oh man assaulter was the BOMB!!!!
    I also liked meso explosion but I wasn't rich enough to bomb gobies, but the skill was still badass. I was also into naruto and I loved band of thieves the ninjas I can summon and I loved how every 10 levels I new ones would pop out
    ALSO I remember there was this level 9x or 10x STR video that had a green day song and I can't find that, but that was also my reason I chose chief bandit.

When fourth job came out it made me love them more. I remember one of my old guild leaders was a shadower in the guild castlevania. He was also one of my inspirations because he showed me how cool shads were and how they contributed. ALSO chickens0ups vids were freaking awesome. Assasinate and Bstep were one my favourite skills.

Now, I don't really like them that much, I prefer the old animations rather than the new animations, and I hate how they took out assaulter.

5. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

Speaking of inspiration... I remember watching this super early in my Maple career

THAT'S what really made me love Chief Bandits back in the day. Also got me into Jay Chou

6. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

omg i forgot all about that video, this guy was amazing

7. Default Re: Why is your class amazing?

We have a jag.

But seriously, let me go in depth here.
    About a year ago I got sick of the cramped insanity that was Scania and decided to visit a friend of mine in Broa. I made a bowmaster and quickly met some really cool people. I really enjoyed my bowmasters mob control utilizing puppet and I also found that hurricane was really fun, but I felt like it was missing something. On a whim I made a wild hunter out of curiosity, and I managed to snag a snow white within minutes. As soon as I got snow white... my fate was sealed. 1st and 2nd job were pretty boring, but I loved how my character looked so I tried to stick with it till 3rd job. When I got there... the real wild hunter began. Feline berserk and swipe were now mine. Swipe (back then) gave a few I-Frames, something I sorely missed from my old scanian bucc, restored hp, did a crap-ton of damage and with feline berserk it wasnt horribly slow either. In 3rd job I became a bucc-esque archer using my rush skills, knockback and i-frames to control mobs in the most effective ways possible. I enjoyed knocking mobs around so much I even started killing off annoying party leaders by smashing bosses into them like in my buccs golden days. But then... 4th job hit.
    Oh god 4th job. Not only did I have the 100% stance, hp drain, awesome mob control and everything else that came with 3rd job... I now had my hurricane that I adored on my bowmaster. I started to get all the token 4th job skills and this class finally started to feel complete. It wasnt a one-button class like say a paladin or hero, but it wasnt as insane as a kanna or even my old bucc really. I felt like wild hunter gave me what I wanted from a class at the time, and I still wonder to this day why it's still so underplayed. Sure, we have a GIANT hurtbox and more buffs than we even know what to do with... but we also almost triple our range because of those buffs and we're nimble enough that with proper control your hurtbox won't be an issue.

We have the 1v1 of an archer, we have the crowd control, hp, and drain of a(n oldschool) bucc and above all we have a sweet ass jag. Whats not to love?