Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

My source wants to maintain privacy so you'll just have to take my word for it unfortunately

2. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

I would love to see an option added to disable the "Skip the 'tutorial' cutscene?" notification.
    Cutscenes never glitch out on me, and I never purposely choose to skip them.
    It kind of ruins scenes for me to have the game constantly ask me if I'm ready to skip the scene now.

It's made going through Grand Athenaeum feel like an extra chore because it pops up so often.

It'd be cool if instead of a pop-up, they could add text at the bottom corner that says "Press -whatever- to skip the cutscene", so it wouldn't feel so intrusive.
    Idk, maybe that's just not possible or something.

3. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

I'd like to see something similar, but like, the opposite. Sometimes, I just don't care for the cutscenes at all, and I'd like it to automatically skip rather than ask me. It'd be nice if they could add a skip cutscene option which you could set as 'Yes', 'No', or 'Prompt'

4. Default [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

5. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

They didn't.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

I doubt it's something they could fix in a matter of hours.
    They will fix it. Eventually.

7. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

Just to clarify, it's been confirmed specifically that it's;

-Been brought to their attention
    -They are currently working on it

8. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

Who cares about Accuracy, anyways?

??? Odd.

9. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

Oh, that's nice. They fixed Spirit Claw's skill description, so now it doesn't claim to pull enemies anymore - since it wasn't actually a pull skill at all. They didn't fix the "mobCount" thing for Soul Splitter though.

I wonder if Death Mark actually ignores DR now~

10. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

Oh right you don't know about that project either .

11. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

what exactly are you saying they're working on? 'walking attacks' hit rate? or something else...?
    because, after weeks of this particular change, after adapting my playstyle/string combination, its a dps increase.

12. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

They're working on fixing the obviously unintended, glitched high hit-rate for those skills. The only reason someone would think it "feels" intentional is if they're abusing it.

13. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

Er, so the OX quiz thing just happened for me, and...it's broken.

You get in, and it instantly ends so you get taken to the exit room.

Nevermind, the room was actually just full. I wish there would have been a message to let you know that though, it just seemed like it skipped the quiz part.
    Last edited by ChosenFruit; 2014-07-16 at 05:22 PM.

14. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

It's possible there was more than the max of 100 people and you got kicked out. It worked fine for me.

15. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

I think even if they were using the skills, it's pretty obvious that it was a glitch.

16. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...ast%26nxid%3D6

17. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

Oh okay, that would make sense. I saw so many people in the exit room with me that I just assume everyone got pushed out at once, but maybe it was just that over-full lol

I'll keep accepting the quiz invitations then, and try again~

18. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

Why does the spawn rate in Evo and other places break after every one of these patches? It's really annoying.

19. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

Kanna Residue ™

That's the term I have given for the kanna carryover effect. Essentially, in most maps in the game, if a Kanna has ever used Kishin on that map, the spawn time on that map is reduced in half as if a Kanna was on it. (It doesn't affect the number of mobs, just the spawn time. In EVO, it makes a huge difference.)

20. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - July 16, 2014

thank you for the slander. its cute how you copied a post from a different forum, and didnt bother to go to the original thread. such an obviously unintended glitch would be immediately fixed, like gold damage skin. i mean come on its obvious! the lines of code that were swapped are RIGHT THERE! so obvious. i remember the time when nexon took obviously unintended glitchs and fixed them with minor patches.... oh wait.

v150 went live june 25th, and nexon released a 'known bug' report july 9th. such an obviously unintended glitch is sure to make it on the list.
    who knows? nexon might be trying to reverse this, i mean cause come on, GMS is an exact digital copy of KMS.

how about keeping opinions as opinions and not calling "people you copy/paste quotes from" abusers for using official, and unedited, skills. surly you must believe that i, and every other player affected, should just stop using the attacks. lets all remove the keybinds and wait for nexon to make this a "known issue" and then "resolve" it.

the delay you experience inside Evo is "normal" after the servers go down and reset. after a few days, you notice spawn rate increased, that happens due to kanna-glitch. if you played in the days of LHC, its similar to the effect of wild hunter map spawn glitch. spawn increase after glitch, and resets to "normal" after every server down/crash/maintenance.