Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Update JMS] Patch Available - JMS 3.28

1. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

This is incredibly scary/broken for a mage only party (or mage duo) with a Kanna that has a Haku equipped with a significant fan...

2. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

It's actually exactly the same since its master level was reduced.

3. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

It's exactly the same as it was before. A lot of the formula changes are to maintain the old max level stats with the new max level.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

Oh I see, that sucks.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Especially when paired with a Battle Mage too.

Imagine the new Blaze Wizard with this buff.

5. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

I... but... this... I... .......................

Nexon, why the pineapple do you hate Hayatos?

6. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

That Haku's Blessing buff isn't staying. If my time with Nexon has taught me anything, it's that if it seems like it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

It's only really the party-wide effect of haku's matk% buff (which Kanna itself doesn't really benefit from)... the rest only increases Kanna's damage slightly.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

That buff in particular. I agree nothing else is particularly special, but 50% matk for everyone is ridiculous.

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Let's not forget that Breath of the Unseen is a pretty great buff too. Free Ignore Defence and Stance for everyone.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

In GMS, Kanna's Haku's Blessing doesn't give 50 %m.att, or 50% of the m.att on his fan. It takes half of his equipped fan's m.att not including m.att from potentials, and converts that value into a %m.att buff, ex: 300m.att fan on haku = +150%m.att buff from haku's blessing. I would seriously doubt they'd make this a party skill unless members got a nerfed version of it

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

This.

I can't imagine that a possible upwards of 200% m.att party buff is something they would allow to exist. It just makes kanna even more of a mule for mages, and it makes every single mage ridiculously powerful. Even half effectiveness is too much so long as this mechanic continues to function the way it does.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

Kanna is actually a really good class, thinking about it. The only downside seems to be the actual attacking skills, and possibly the huge delay on the Teleport skill, but everything else is pretty awesome.

It'd be hilarious if Haku's Blessing gave party members %ATT as well. Even if that skill is nerfed (which I am fairly sure it will be), Breath of the Unseen is an amazing party buff for high level bosses and doesn't seem too broken to be considered for a nerf.

But pineapple Hayato. I'm guessing this was the Sengoku revamp that was talked about a few months ago? Kind of disappointing for him if it is and this is the finalised version, but it's fantastic for Kanna.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

Im pretty sure the kanna buff will mess up dark knights just like beast tamer does, goodbye sacrifice once again.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

Kanna was already a much better class compared to Hayato then they go and do this. I know Nexon were never great at balancing but really? I'm glad I gave up on my Hayato a long time ago. I wondered if I was doing the right thing transferring all the NX of it during the event sicne there were talks of an update but it seems I made the right choice.

Perhaps not the damage buff some Kannas were looking for but huge buffs on the support class front. Looks like a good update to me.

I'm fine with the skills but yeah the teleport sucks, I don't get why it is so slow. The worst part for me is the mana system. I'm not a fan of that, it adds absolutely nothing to the class. Oh and the fact they made it's weapon 2H.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.28

Late to this party.

Although I understand they had to make room for the beginner Ult in 4th job, there still seems to be an impressive amount of pointless shuffling around of max skill levels. If I'm reading it right for Kanna it's mostly the same except that Foxfire received a bit of a nerf with the cooldown increase (even taking into account changed mastery levels it's gone from 35-u(20/2) = 25 sec to 50-u(15/2) = 42 sec) which means it'll be less useful at bosses that eat up your foxfires quickly like Emp, so status resistance will be more important for Kanna than it is now. No sign of a hit-box increase or jump-casting/move-casting for Vanquisher's charm either so for us GMS peasants at least the ~9.5%? buff on the base damage of Gyouha (Haunting) is welcome, especially at Gollux. The extra insane support from Haku is nice although we were an insane support class anyway, it also depends on how they implemented it and whether it stacks.

There weren't any changes to Hayato/Kanna in 3.29 but hopefully there'll be more in future patches, this is too rough and ready for a finished revamp IMO.