1. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photographers

2. Trump minus th money

Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

3. Trump minus th money

Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

4. Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

You know what I really like about not visiting tumblr? not having to see tumblr.

5. Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

Welcome back.

6. Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

Best name I'd heard for this was "grab the cash and dashcon."

That being said, why would you listen to someone who tells you to put money into a bag or else the convention won't happen?

And whoever posted that Tails video is giving the dashcon artists organizers too much credit - that wasn't a ball pit, it was a half-deflated kiddie pool of despair.

7. Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

How on Earth did you only manage to last a day without another temp ban, I'm not even that bad and I used to straight up curse people out

8. Peanuts
    IGN: BaconSkewers
    Server: Bera
    Level: 210
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Acrylic
    Alliance: Honour

cough.

9. Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

oh i was wondering where he went xd

10. Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

11. Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

GOMU GOMU, SLAP THE F`UCK BAG

12. Default Re: Tumblr is respectabl internet community filled with its intended base: photograph

Typical Cissy