Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

So... a rough translation from Uni's blog:
    - Beyond level 100, at levels whose value ends with 3, 6, or 9, you will gain twice as much SP
    - Beyond level 100, for every 10 levels, your base SP gain will increase by 1
    - When you advance to 4th job, you will gain 3 SP instead of 4
    - Beyond level 140, you will no longer gain SP for 4th job. You will have a total of 255 SP.
    - All jobs have had their skills changed to use up 255 SP at mastery level.
    - Evan and Zero will be excluded from these SP changes. Something about Aran being changed.

Looks like now we know what level 5th job will be at

And one more thing:
    Enhancement limits for equips were changed:
    - Equips under Lv.95: 5 stars (3 for superior equips)
    - Lv.95~109 equips: 8 stars (5 for superior)
    - Lv.110~119 equips: 10 stars (8 for superior)
    - Lv.120~129 equips: 15 stars (10 for superior)
    - Lv.130~139 equips: 20 stars (12 for superior)
    - Lv.140+ equips: 25 stars (15 for superior)
    Last edited by Reddish; 2014-07-10 at 09:08 AM.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Why are you trying to justify your reasoning with the amount of time you stayed weak? You like many others have the chance to move class, nobody is telling you that you HAVE to stick to one class, its not an eduction, this is a game. If you wanted to be more powerful 7 years ago why on earth didnt you just switch job?

3. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: UhWut
    Server: Windia
    Level: 241
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: SquishyNoobs
    Alliance: Wings
    Virginia

Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

If the electricity animation didn't make sense before, now we get a purple sex whip.

Shadowers=saved

kill me

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Any info on the changes to party Exp previously mentioned????

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

i think you guys got it patched, but the exp sharing from characters with a 41 level difference returns (a 160 can get exp from a 210 killing mobs, before they could not)

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

I've played my paladin since he was a nooby page pre big bang. I understand completely where you're coming from, and I especially remember the butthurt over the initial hyperskills when they were unveiled in kmst (10 min sacro cooldown what). Don't act like I'm some pallywagoner and don't bring in any bs of 'the struggle is real'.

Can you not see how ridiculous our class is? Best defense, best support and best damage is too far and you know it. Our only weaknesses are long buff times and charge stacking.

I am appreciative but I have the sense to see that its too much.

You remind me of how I was when UA's came out. You know, before I grew up a bit. Stop being so accusative and aggressive.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Interesting if true. This means I won't have to suicide my attackers to keep them under lvl 203.

8. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

So, Basically this confirms 5th job at lvl 140 and Aran being revampend after 5th job... Well, I have nothing to do with maple for a while.

As an EXpaladin, I think the nerf was kinda expected, now the charges nerf is a bit too much, also they should make elemental void a passive, It has a really long animation for the little damage increase it'll give now.

Nice to see Mihile's version of enrage becoming a toggle skill but still a somewhat bad warrior class.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Hm. 140 seems too low. 3rd job is 40 levels, I'd have expected 4th to be at least 50.
    But I guess Nexon still wants people reaching "end game" content in a day or two, to suit the current impatient gamers (and also so they can get to scrolling and cubing high level gear ASAP).

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

I wouldn't count on that. I would be pretty sure that they would finish Aran before releasing Fifth Job. I think they are just holding back on it at the moment because they may have some bigger overhauls in mind and they want to test it separately.

Zero, on the other hand, is probably being held back because of the sheer amount of work. Assuming 140 is 5th job, then they have to retool the entire mirror world story. They either have to make it all fit in 40 levels instead of 80, or they have to retool it to incorporate 5th job.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

There's been a level 140 Emblem in the KMS data for months now too, a lot of people were convinced back then that 5th job would be level 140, but I guess this is confirmation.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

I remember the posts that item started. I was always convinced 180 would be 5th since that's where the 'end' of 4th job moved. But I guess that was just arbitrary from the 10 levels each that were removed from 2nd and 3rd jobs.

It's going to be very fast training from 100-140 with these changes. With so much SP coming so fast, damage output will scale up pretty quickly.

13. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Yeah, you are right. About Zero, there is no need to give them 5th job, you can just add more skills or expand the current skill set, after all the class was created as a beginner friendly class.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

That's also a possibility. Evan is unlikely to change as well.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

How to get 230% buff duration for no CD Gungnir :@

16. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

And i thinked that DRks were a BIT too OP
    Nothing changed in marksman and bishop and bucc
    I thinked that the 5 job would be even 170 so peoples would need get like to lv210 or more, but seens that too much for some people , so nexon changed but look:
    (not counting DB and evans)you start needing 9 lvs maybe 0 to get 1 job, then 20 lvs to 2 job, then 30 lvs to 3 job, then 40 lvs to 4 job, then again 40 lvs for 5 job?

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

If 5th job skills aren't too crazy then I think they would be fine leaving Zero how it is.

I sort of wish 5th job would by higher too but on the other hand i do have a lot of characters over 140 so I will have a bit of fun when 5th job is released playing around with them.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Very interested in these 4th job changes. The idea of maxing all of your 4th job skills by 140 seems really neat! =o I could see myself getting all future characters to at least 140 to really get a good idea for which class I like the best~ Though it'll be weird only caring about learning your Hyper Skills 140+, I guess that would make me switch my focus towards getting better gear or something.

Anyways, besides that, I'm glad they finally lowered the HP for the two Rhino mobs in LKC. Those two parts where you go in and kill enemies with an annoying amount of HP just took extra time for no good reason. It wasn't challenging, it just took longer than mobs on the outside, so it's nice to see that changed.

I'm very interested in the Ludibrium mob changes. I hope quests there are changed accordingly~

I'd like to see how the new Assassinate looks in-game. I assume this animation is supposed to look more like basic giant slash marks, while the old one looked like random giant electrical slashes. I can see this maybe looking better~

I'm liking these Battle Mage changes, they finally have 200 second buffs instead of unnecessarily short ones; and I'm loving the 5-second cooldown on Twister Spin <3 Veeeery nice~

And lastly, I'm glad to see Shade get some +Movement Speed in 2nd job! That's really the only problem I have with him so far, he's plenty mobile...except for his walking speed xP

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Nothing is confirmed until it's stated as such. One can make a deduction but as for me, I'm just going to wait for an official confirmation for when 5th job actually is.

Also does anyone know what changes happened to DA? I don't know all of them.

Waiting for the day when Kanna gets shadowpartner via haku and all the classes can witness the kanna supremacy.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

I'm glad I ditched you guys. I had narrowly avoided a world of pain there.

Being Dark Knight is suffering.

To be honest, Pallies did not deserve that either. In fact they got hit way harder than us. Poor Pallies. I hope they raise it from 0% to 50% or something.

Of course, things can change with 5th job, but eh...