Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

I'm hoping they include a new training place aimed at people 210+ but who am I kidding.. A NEW LEVEL 130 AREA.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

They could just add skills. Zero doesn't exactly have visual "jobs" anyway. Though there is a separation if you go, well went into Balrog before the change to 100 being the max level to fight him. And then there was that huge tornado looking thing that was shown forever ago in that video in the beast tamer thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3c9jXSM-lM

About my last post. I agree with the whole power creep thing. But all the adventurers deserve something. Those classes got the short end of stick for so long. Pally should have at least the 50% resist if its gonna reduce the charge like that, but alas we don't know what 5th job entails so it might not be that bad.

But at the same time there is only so much they can do with balance I think. Like if DA got comparable lines to other warriors the funded ones would rejoice but at the same time it would be seen as kinda bs on the low end of things because its a 620% skill as is with either 2 20% boosts/multipliers or 1 40% depending on how that exceed passive and the hyper stack with each other if at all along with having stupid high survivability when it comes to training and innate % stat being so easy to get. I have to test it again but it seems like Ward Evil affects % hp attacks. At the very least it stopped 1/1 from actually 1/1'ing me at Hilla last time I checked. Oh and they can pretty much get free HB with a soul weapon.

It sucks that to do most worthwhile bosses you need to hit a multiple of 10m. Really not much the unfunded can do but play off of events and get lucky.

I'd say more but I'm still raeding the thread. Shinku seems to have covered most everything else I've though of so far though.

1.34 right? Ain't that about the same as a crossbow? Beta's is 1.49 iirc.

I unno. I think it was b/c Zero didn't have an emblem at the time and the Hero did and Zero's weps weren't done. And 10 attack percent once I hit 180 made my range go from 80k to 110-120 and I only had the Gold Label set on. And you don't really need pdr on your weapons or anything for Zero. I think I went up to almost 90% after putting on reinforced Gollux and Leafre Codex. Not to mention my profession stat isn't maxed and Beta's passive compensates for her lower def ignore so it's probably designed to scale like that.

All I know is every time I get more att % my range jumps.

As for Aran some of it's "buffs" seem to screw it over. The Hotkey addition was nice but doing input commands gives you the full damage for a lower cost and they trigger faster. But guess what? They put a limit on how many of those inputs go through. I used to be able to go in evo for example and spam command final toss and be able to leave for about a minute and come back to my Aran either still doing tosses, or reach the cap that it could do while in one spot and then it spams out the rest once I move. Now it stops after i do like five or six when I used to be able to do at least ten.

Though if you have the timing for it you can stick a bunch of tosses in the Beyonder combo unless this gms update made that not work. Kinda don't wanna check. I love Aran but boy is it doo doo.

Anyone have any idea where WA sits in hits per second/minute? Always felt like less than merc but with higher %.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

is that 2 hits on wingbeat?
    yes

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

I was wondering about that. Are the bow and staff the same?

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

No, Evan uses every point from 10-200. In fact 10th growth doesn't even start until 160. I meant directly that Evan hasn't been changed to the new 140 4th job cap. It's still using the same progression after this patch.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

i dont think so

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Alright then. Wonder if they'll give more passives or something to account for all this extra sp since it has enough actives as is.

Guess we'll find out eventually. Really wonder why that bow only has one slot if it doesn't do anything special. Kinda puzzling that the Kaiserium doesn't do the same if the purpose was an indirect kaiser buff. Or at least I assume that's what the purpose was since it's the only warrior with a skill like that afaik. Now if only summon reaper would trigger on bosses.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

What is it with the inconsistency? Why does the Lud Sword gets the +hit buff and the other weapons don't? And why there isn't more weapons?

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Because nexon loves to start on a concept and never finish it properly for all classes. Emblem for instance still 2nd tier for almost all classes still, makes no sense to keep it that way.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

I know man. Really don't feel they are even worth it when there will just be a better one eventually. I'd understand the bow to some extent because of the hits per second of archers already being high but wouldn't it pretty much match them with merc since it already has 2 lines on ishtar? Though it might break WA. And the sword is just plain unfair because of wing beat.

I'll try to check the hits per second later to see but a capping kaiser with that should be able to do Dorothy, no?

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

a kaiser with that sword has the highest hits/s in the game. It should be able to and i wouldnt be surprised if a kaiser did kill her.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Well Kakarotoo just uploaded a phantom killing her with the old arrow blaster/platter strat. Took em 20 mins tho. Still watching it. NW may be good here as well, and it seems you may need some sort of life steal/recovery skill seeing how iframes don't seem to matter anymore at bosses. This one included.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Anyone can confirm what exactly does scroll trace carry forward to your new equipment? I only know potential and scrolling stats are a definite. Oh and number of stars too. What about additional option(flame) and additional potential?

And is there any cost attach to it? Or you just need an extra copy of the equipment and scroll trace it.

14. Default

you hav to scroll traces and meso.( do u guys call it like us? i dont know it. money, k?) in 150 item, 15 % inchant need 180? scroll trace. im not sure i'll check it later. and u hav to pay money. and theres no additional options of stsr like flame things. sry about that. it just inchant system for reinforce item.

i forgot most important thing. next kms update is shining star. it's a community update. and its patch date will be august 14th (8.14). it's a commnunity update. kmst patch for shining star will update soon. and next month september, new boss update. orchid and lotus. director of nexon said there will be balance patch for resistance in august~september, but i cant prove you hardly they will. but orchid and lotus update is completely decided
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-07-23 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Please use the "Edit" button if you need to add something to your post.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.508 - Skill Changes and General Enhancements

Enhancing my 140 glove, it gives attack! It started off with 3 stars from before this patch but I got 1 attack from the 5th, 7th and 9th star so far.

Also, I'm enhancing my 140 bow. I've been getting 4 attack (it was base 200-something from scrolling) but now on the 9th star it is going to give me 5 attack (even though my bow is only at 241 attack). I think they changed the enhancement bonuses in that case.