Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Update KMS] Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

1. Default Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

Nexon posted a patch for KMST version 507 upgrade to version 508.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 59412013 (bytes) (56.66 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

3 notices were posted:
    클라이언트 1.2.508 릴리즈 (일반)

TLDR (General): Item enhancements (Star Force), improved botting detection, Maple Guide updated, Elite monster skills updated, changes to party experience, improvements to blacklist, blacklisting in guild is now possible, new skill allocation system (similar to GMS), SP acquired in 4th job has been changed, changes to some skill mastery levels, a bunch of new quests, changes to Horntail quest, raised level requirement for Lion King Castle, updated layout for some maps, changes to bosses, changes to some monsters, changes to Evolving System shop, changes to Mastery Book prices.

클라이언트 1.2.508 릴리즈 (직업간 밸런스 조정)

TLDR (Job Balancing): Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, Arch Mage (I/L), Bowmaster, Shadower, Captain/Corsair, Evan, Mercedes, Eunwol/Shade, Flame Wizard/Blaze Wizard, Wind Archer/Wind Breaker, Night Walker, Demon Slayer, Battle Mage, Wild Hunter, Mechanic, Xenon, Mikhail/Mihile, Kaiser, Angelic Buster had skill changes.

클라이언트 1.2.508 릴리즈 (보상개편)

TLDR (Compensation Revamp (?)): Changes to Lion King coin shop, new weapons and armor, new item sets, a few recipes won't drop anymore

* My TLDR could be incorrect, feel free to correct me.
    Last edited by maplefreak26; 2014-07-10 at 01:23 AM.

3. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

If they nerfed Eunwol, a lot of people are gonna be mad. Me included.

LF>Extractions.

4. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

I wonder what they added to evo world shop

5. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

No % changes. All I see are stuff about how the character is slow and they changed some skills so that they alternate (kind of like the scrapped Battle Mage revamp). I am most likely wrong but that's what I could get out of the Google Translate translation.

ES armor order list (?) and some scrolls has been deleted.
    Mastery Book 30, Order of the signs (100) (?) has been added.
    Some cores were removed and some were added with some changes to the prices.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

Since Paladins have high survivability while also being pretty strong, they nerfed Void Elemental. The ignore elemental resistance property has been removed.

=[

Bowmasters aren't very strong, and people apparently complained about the difficulty of using Arrow Blaster vs Hurricane, so now Arrow Blaster is a third job skill, and Hurricane goes back to being Bowmaster's main attacking skill.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

No Aran, shit. At least Evan gets noticed. still better than the Frozen patch, I believe.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

I wonder what monster changes there are. B>extractions
    Also, I feel so sorry for Paladins now =(

9. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

If Shade is being changed, I'm betting Soul Split to get the immediate nerf stick.

And according to Leafre, Mastery Book prices will be halved.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Increased Teleport distance for Evan, a bunch of cool buffs for Mercedes. Looks like Shade was given some quality of life changes, he moves faster now or something? and his skills automatically combo without you having to press the button twice like you need to now.

NERFS FOR BLAZE WIZARD, booooo. Reduced the number of attacks on Orbital Flame so it does less hits per second. that's lame but completely expected.
    Nerfs for Thunder Breaker and Night Walker too.

Nice quality of life buffs for Battle Mage. sounds almost usable now.

Buffs for most of the rest, some more quality of life changes for Angelic Buster, Wild Hunter and Mechanic. not bad.

I'm glad to see they are buffing classes in ways that are important, rather than just adding a 10% damage here or there.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

Luminous' darkness mastery now adds 10 second of equilibrium instead of 5.~~~

12. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

The ETA for extractions might be a little long. Probably an hour and a half or so. Skill changes is taking up a lot of time.

13. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

So they reverted it?

14. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

They felt EunWol was too slow and boring (button mashy, really), so they added movement speed and made all the parts of its multi-part skills auto-chain instead of having to press the same button multiple times. You can also auto cancel the attack by moving or jumping.

That's pretty much it.

They took out all the armor scrolls as well as EEs and AEEs, and added Mastery Book 30 and Spell Trace (100).

15. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

Good start to the Corsair changes. More hits for Brain Scrambler and a larger hitbox for Broadside's bombs would be nice too. And less RNG stuff please.

16. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

3m for level 20 books and 5m for level 30?

Sweet, now i dont have to spend 150m+ on a character after doing free job advancement (doubt i would use this system anymore)

17. Sacred cow Male
    IGN: Equi
    Server: Aquila
    Level: 235
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Pineapples
    Farm: holycow
    singapore

5m and 7.5m for MSEA maybe

edit : arrow platter in 3rd job = phantoms can only choose between chains and platter... :o

18. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

So it's a revamp, and not a nerf

19. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

Cool changes for most part, what are the changes for wind archers?

20. Default Re: Patch Available - KMST 1.2.508

Something is going down with our bunny lady....

Spoiler