IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

I got a nebulite box for the first ever about a month or so ago. I was pretty surprised.

Also what the pineapple at another 7-day only attendance event. and they couldn't even start it straight away either so that nobody forgets about it like last time. I bet i'll forget by the time Saturday rolls around, especially since I have a friend staying over that day.

2. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

Eh, I don't mind the wait. I almost missed the first day of the other 7-day attendance we had.

I just wish we could have a choice of what to show on the sidebar UI, instead of everything being bundled up into groups.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

When they start attendances on patch day, it usually ends up poorly due to extra down time (the expected Unscheduled Maintenance etc).
    I agree that starting it on a random day does increase the risk of people forgetting. Which is especially bad when there are no spare days.
    Can't really win with attendance events. Maybe they should just stop doing them?

4. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

Maybe they chose Saturday because it's when Miracle Time is happening, and more people will pay attention to what's going on in MapleStory and will want to check the notes on the site?

5. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

What happened to that revamp to the neb system they all but promised?

Increased drop rate on a box that give crap seems pretty useless. You still need NX for those neb tickets to actually get useful stuff, right?

6. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

Yeah, a 'slight' increase in Neb box drop rate will do nothing. Currently I get a box every few months if active. Even if they increased the drop rate by 100x, that would only be about one per day.
    Then it usually takes many boxes to get something half decent. Even when the boxes first came out and they dropped like leaves and you could get stacks of them per hour, it wasn't that easy to get a worthwhile B neb.

7. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

The nebulite system needs a full overhaul, not just an increase in boxes being dropped. A rank nebs are still pretty much gachapon/marvel/philosopher's book only, at least I have never heard of anyone fusing B rank nebs to try and get an A rank. It's just a waste of money. Boxes only give up to B rank nebs and even then you're limited to 1 B neb per day per character...

Also this patch looks pretty boring. Hopefully it isn't too long until The Seed or whatever it's called is released.

8. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

Nobody commented on how horntail's drops are no longer "glitched". I welcome that.

9. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

Only because it was added after the notes went up.
    For others:
    I won't have to waste half an hour helping friends get cards? Yesssssss.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That's definitely way overdue.

11. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

Or just give us a few extra days like they have done in the past. I agree about not starting on a patch day since often that is a disaster. This one isn't so bad since it is only Saturday so it is fresh in your mind but the last one was terrible since it was weeks after the patch so you had forgotten all about it. Also like CakesXD said the notification is now buried away in the new quest UI so you don't instantly see the calendar icon now.

Oh that's come and gone. Didn't you know you can now buy Neb Boxes in NLC with those alien coins that no one has.

12. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

I still have like 70 boxes from when they were common as mesos. I don't know where they are though.

13. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I have over 300 sadly they are not worth that much anymore

14. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

I fused a few B rank nebs into A rank nebs back when B rank nebs were only ~5-20m each in BelloNova. It was actually really good profit since A nebs were pretty much nonexistant and most people didn't realize at the time that fusion tickets were available in the cash shop. Of course, it was different then since we had a steady supply of new nebs from neb boxes.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't find eunwol boring at all. If my cannoneer wasn't still fun, i might have mained this class instead. I can see why all of the buccaneers jumped ship.

16. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

A friend of mine is saying that they also changed HTPQ to 2 people.

Hallelujah, no more dragging guildies into ht once I help them get the badge of the squad.

17. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

Wow, ANOTHER free character slot? And more slot expansions? Nexon be feeling mighty generous as of late.
    I have enough slots now for Shade, Blaze Wizard, and Night Walker.

18. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

But is it still 6 people for HT itself?

19. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

Shade would be fun if every single channel didn't lag to hell and back. Bah

20. Default Re: v.151 - Rising Heroes: Echoes of Darkness Update Notes

I thought it was just me not being able to do anything lol yet i saw someone smega they were 167 already wtp