1. Default I hope you like school... still...

Since it's a bit of a dry period of activity from KMS, I figured I'd share this gem that popped up last night. It's an e-comic book that you can get on Naver. It's mainly aimed towards a younger audience, like Maplestory "technically" is. I don't have it, but from what it seems, it looks like daily shenanigans of the heroes in school.

Honestly, the best thing is "Aran" once again.... I'll put the few images I found under a spoiler cut because there are a few.

Spoiler

That's just what I have found now... If any other gems about it pop up, I may share, but I just think it's funny how much Nexon is sticking with the school theme? They did this in Secret Story which was released awhile ago. (The hero one had a normal high school AU and the commander one had a kindergarten AU.)

I am still laughing at the Aran thing though...

2. Default Re: I hope you like school... still...

No Shade/Eunwol?

I'm surprised there's no Mercedes and Freud panel. Or male!Aran vs. female!Aran.

3. Default Re: I hope you like school... still...

No Evan either!

And Freud.... kind of gets an appearance? Mercedes does mention him a few times, but then decides to never finish talking about him because she gets embarrassed.

Spoiler

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: I hope you like school... still...

mercedes is a pineappleing peach, i love it. and so many reaction-worthy pictures.

5. Default Re: I hope you like school... still...

So Mercedes is a kuudere? Hahaha.

6. Default Re: I hope you like school... still...

To seal the black mage Shade had to make his own sacrifice and aran had to make his own sacrifice: Lost of sexual identity... :O