1. Default Phantom shadower or drk after nerf?

Currently a drk and I have 50% buff duration in total but in kms there is a nerf so unless you have insane amount of buff duration gungir is no longer spammable. Phantoms are also getting a indirect nerf. Cross over chain isn't too bad but blaster gets nerfed hard and heard that frozen orb is currently glitches so they will fix it. Shadower on the other hand are getting a tiny buff delay of Nate is decrease. The problem I find with shadower is that it has a tough time getting 5:xx in dojo. I have yet to also see any shads from gms solo any cra bosses/hell gollux. Drk is currently fun cause of spammable gungir but without gungir I don't think dark impale on bosses will be effective, and there is no confirmation on 5th job only rumours.

I have no idea whether or not to stay drk or switch to a phantom or shad. What would be the best choice?

2. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Phantom shadower or drk after nerf?

The new KMS update conference is today at night, just wait 24h, if they don't confirm 5th job, I'd say go with phantom but you should always wait, Nexon can change everything with just one balance patch.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Nexon is always changing stuff. That nerf is still in Tespia, we don't even know whether it will go live as it is, and we certainly don't know what they're going to do after, 5th job or otherwise. I wouldn't be so quick to jump ship to whatever class looks to be getting buffed. Especially if you're talking about switching from warrior to thief, which means re-funding pretty much from scratch.

4. Default Re: Phantom shadower or drk after nerf?

Do you have source for the update conference being today?

5. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...7s%20the%20day.

6. Default Re: Phantom shadower or drk after nerf?

okay cool, so when are they done the conference roughly in eastern time?