1. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

This question might come across as dim,
    But considering we've not seen him,
    He has lied twice before,
    And he might lie some more,
    Why don't we [vote] MetaSeraphim?
    Last edited by MasPan; 2014-07-10 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Renewing vote

2. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Not that his lying was ever a sign he was mafia. "Lynch All Liars" isn't really foolproof.
    Simply giving one vote on AFKers isn't really enough stimulus to get them talking, if there's no intention to go through with that vote.

[Vote] Niernen

In all past games you've dwelled in posting things about flavor while avoiding touching on who's suspect. You were innocent on both times, but I'd like you to present more effort on this game. Without it we have no read of you and that's dangerous in case you are mafia and hurtful to your own faction if you are town.
    Last edited by Shidoshi; 2014-07-10 at 07:14 AM.

3. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

I guess it is hard for us to say,
    But at least Niernen spoke today,
    If one vote's not enough,
    That will make my choice tough,
    To instead [vote]@ChaoticCJ
    Last edited by MasPan; 2014-07-10 at 02:15 AM.

4. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Maspan is one suspicious person because he/she kept changing votes, which is very uncharacteristically him/her. I did that at the beginning of the previous game because I didn't get the hang of it. Maspan, on the other hand, is considered an experienced person because he/she hosted mafia games before. So I really think it could be him/her.

Will wait until the day ends though.

Edit: Rhymes are annoying to me tbh.

5. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Personally, I would leave him out of the immediate suspicion list given that he's gaining a lot of unnecessary attention. It's my first game so I wouldn't know for sure but he just sounds like he's being drunk or acting like a fool as what his role(flavour? pardon me with my lack of knowledge on terminology) is meant to be.

As what Shidoshi had already said, I would keep an eye but nothing more.

6. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

I beg you good sir to please take a look,
    My day 1 voting is pure textbook,
    It's not inconsistent,
    On this I'm insistent,
    I swear to you that I am no crook.

7. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

He's a guy. And I'm pretty sure he's just trying to put pressure on inactives/random people, it doesn't really seem that erratic.

8. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Well, I'm just saying :) Suspicious to me only.

and I don't get your first link Maspan. I'm not voting against you because it's not time yet. I might not even vote today.

9. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

@LuvDWayULie; I agree with @Holypie;; up until the second @ChaoticCJ; vote there hasn't been an actual push for lynching someone. His votes were to garner activity, and one was a bit of a joke. This was different from your voting last game, where you bandwagoned votes and had the active intention to lynch each person.

Your suspicion is fine at this early point, but don't vote for him just yet. I'm curious what hand will be given to me.

As for people who I find suspicious; @MasPan; and @Shidoshi; are striking me to be in cahootz with one another for now. I don't understand why suddenly one vote is not enough, especially on the first day. "Stakes" shouldn't be raised until the next day, for me. An adequate explanation will do; I don't want to vote until I've tested the waters, but if Chaotic is killed today I will be on MasPan as if he owes me money.

I'll restrain from voting until the second half of the day unless someone really shows up as scummy to me. Cheating scum should always be punished.
    Last edited by Kyrastri; 2014-07-09 at 11:59 PM. Reason: added mentions

10. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Actually, changing votes at day 1 is pretty normal to me. Hell, depending on the situation (one we hope not to be in tomorrow), that may even be legit at day 2.

[Vote] Chaz speak up son, I can't hear ya
    Last edited by faonkarino; 2014-07-10 at 10:34 AM.

11. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Two votes are a whole vote more than one
    And in effect are much more than none,
    But so we are all clear,
    And please, listen close dear,
    If he speaks then my vote shall be gone.
    Last edited by MasPan; 2014-07-10 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Correctified the rhyme

12. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

I think your rhyme
    Was a little off this time
    But it's all chill in here
    So have no fear
    I think LuvDWayULie is acting a little queer.

[VOTE] @LuvDWayULie;

I just want to be clear
    I am oh so sincere
    But I will add
    Just one little tad
    That @Corn; will go pop
    If he doesn't talk
    Last edited by VerrKol; 2014-07-10 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Canceled vote

13. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Only problem is.. he isn't on the roster. So he'll never talk ;)

14. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Stating the obvious doesn't really explain it away; speaking as someone familiar with rising rewards at stake I still don't think you should be voting on top of Polantaris' vote. While if he speaks your vote will be gone, if he doesn't you may be killing him if someone else more suspicious doesn't arise.

I guess limericks aren't too good to explain things with so I'll wait for Shidoshi to reply.

We, or I at least, don't want a repeat of last game where the inactive are punished merely because people either forget to retract votes, which makes them look bad, and a kill given to the cheating scum among us. (note that I don't agree with no lynch)

Maspan's rhyming has been on game
    But with yours I cannot say the same
    So perfect your art;
    I don't want to start
    On poems of limerick in name

Yeah, sorry, @MasPan;'s rhyming is much more on game than yours ): Maybe stick with quatrains?

How has Luv been queer/suspicious? His reasoning has been getting better from what went on last game.

And like Liable said, Corn cannot be held... liable (:D) because he's not playing.

ohohohoho

EDIT: Adding folk I haven't seen talk too much that have yet to be addressed; this probably isn't the full list:

@Sega; you may want to start talking, I want to see you active and not killed on the first few days :(

@meowmixx; @Olsi; you guys have posted since day 1 started but not much discussion was lent. But I do agree that MasPan's rhyming skills are bloody awesome.

15. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Well, somehow I knew this will happen. Haha.

Kyra, as I said earlier, I might not even vote today. Hmm, somehow Shidoshi is also on the suspect radar haha.

Edit: I don't mean to judge, but do look at the two posts, Maspan voted for Meta and switched to CJ right after Shidoshi posted. Somewhat a little too fast changing, I think?

16. Water

IGN: FasterHarder
    Server: Dirgie
    Level: 85
    Job: HotSexyRedhead
    Guild: TeamRocket/Doggies

I find no one suspicious as of yet. No one done anything expect point fingers.
    I gonna vote null for now unless someone provides good reason to vote someone off.
    Last edited by Chaz; 2014-07-10 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Changing vote on later post

17. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Pointing fingers is the point of the first day o_o We're trying to push discussion as much as possible so scum have a higher chance of being pushed to slipping.

No vote is better than voting null on the first day, I'd think. I'm glad to see that you're willing to change it later on, but that was pretty quick to the draw.

EDIT:

Post times say that there was roughly a 20 minute period between their posts. I don't think it was that fast changing; anyone could have cultivated a relatively long post in that time.

18. Water

IGN: FasterHarder
    Server: Dirgie
    Level: 85
    Job: HotSexyRedhead
    Guild: TeamRocket/Doggies

I played a few mafia games on another forum and we usually picked on the same guy. Some people mentioned sega is the new corn in that respect but I think I am gonna be kind this time around and not do that. But if someone willing to bring a solid reason on why to lynch x player, I will gladly change my vote to that person turn 1. After turn 1 I find finger pointing fine.

19. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Hmm, another rebuttal refuted. Oh well, you're in the right anyway haha. I just wanna point out some stuffs I believe are suspicious to me. Oh before anyone says anything, yes, I did look at Polantaris' vote before Maspan voted for CJ. A refute would be possibly Maspan followed and agreed with Polantaris' vote. Ha, see, I thought of reasons why my suspicions may not work, okay guys?

20. Default Re: Digital Mafia - Day 1

Only because, to my knowledge, Sega was being consistently lynched on the first few days, mainly due to lack of activity. I wasn't around for games prior to the ones viewable on SP, so I don't really know about why Corn was being lynched.

(also nobody has voted for Sega yet :3)

Right now we should be, and have been, pushing for people to talk; waiting for someone to slip up is all fine and dandy but the silent and the vague can't slip up.