Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [Complete] Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/mai...cements/00HtZ/

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

What about the Golden Damage Skin? People have been saying that's broken also ._.''

3. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

About time.

4. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

Hey, maybe my ticket and thread actually did something!

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

Nothing on the glitched projectile skills?

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

Gonna love seeing dojo times after this. ahhahaha

7. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

And how about fixing the Summer Boxes please!!!

8. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

They are broken?

9. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

No in the way how it works, is in the way that annoying message appears... better to open the box and simply recieve the rewards instead to show that message

10. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

But it was intended.

11. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

It was a stupid intention IMO. Nexon went out of their way to make these coins hard to farm from boxes. Not dropping from Evo/DIPQ and that stupid popup

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

Is it really that hard to also press spacebar in tandem with your hotkey? I acknowledge that it's a tad slower, but inventories fill up fast. Imo, it feels better pace-wise since that can and does happen frequently.

13. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

It's not hard, but what's the point of it being like that? As if it wasn't enough to have to throw out 20,000 of those useless popsicles, untradeable potions, pink flower tube tickets, and flower tube scrolls, now there's another annoying aspect that needs to be dealt with to farm coins? I'd say complaining about this is completely justified. :|

Not to mention you need to even have the USE space in the first damn place to hold a decent amount of all that pomegranate. It's a pineappleing chore, and they decided it'd be funny to make it even more so.

14. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

Honestly though comparing it back to 2(?) patches ago, where you weren't able to hot key these boxes, this is not even close to bothersome.

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

Before you could just mash + on mouse keys, though you can do with these, but it now requires you to drag around your inventory to line up with the OK button.
    This is very bothersome, even compared to the mouse key days. The stupid pop up should not come up to tell me exactly what my f'ucking chat box tells me already.

16. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

Umm you can hot key bind the box and use your npc chat key at the same time. You don't need to mash anything or adjust your inventory.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

There's still no doubt that giving the box a pop-up message is a step backwards compared to the box we just had last update - The Mapleversary Box. Those ones worked just fine without a text box.

It's a minor inconvenience, but an inconvenience nonetheless.

I would like to think that they didn't purposely choose to make things inconvenience, and that they simply re-used a previous box-type for this event without thinking about it. It would make sense, since one of the items that comes from the box is an 'Evolution' Ice Whatever Face Accessory from the RED event.

18. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

With this pop up, you have to mash both of them. I've my boxes on M, npc chat on -, I can't just sit there holding M and pressing -. It won't open any boxes after the first.
    I've even moved npc chat to N so they're right next to each other. You have to mash TWO keys like this, since holding them down doesn't work.

You must have somehow thought I meant purely double clicking them to be bothersome, I wouldn't complain at all if we couldn't hotkey them, this is about the pointless pop up.

19. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

You can use mouse keys with these boxes while still having them set on a hotkey.
    Line your cursor up with the OK box that pops up, hotkey the boxes to spacebar, then just hold down spacebar with a cell phone or something and mash the + key to double click.
    This is what I did for over 7,000 boxes and it worked fine. My only complaint was that I had to drop the face accessories and pink tubes every few minutes.

20. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - July 3, 2014

I mentioned lining the OK button with it in my 1st post, it was one of yours that reminded me I could do that, still bothersome. And yeah too much crap pops out of them. :/