Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default v1.51 Bugs and Glitches

With every big patch comes lots of bugs and glitches. Plus, I think we're overdue for one of these, so why not?

1. Nightpriest Assassins summon the little purple spiders from the Seed.
    2. Transforming Dark Jr. Yeti transforms into a regular Dark Yeti instead of a Transformed Dark Yeti. (and yes, this does matter, since the transformed version gives double the experience.)
    3. Lakelis, Tory, Ellin, and Wonny are not available for regular PQs, and thus, the regular PQs cannot be completed (on top of that, a certain quest in Kerning City cannot be completed because it requires you talking to Lakelis).
    4. Non-KMS mobs were unchanged (though this could just be due to not caring).
    5. Magnus's sword charge attack now hits you twice, once more after the animation ends.
    6. Morning Star/Frozen Orb/Bat Swarm/Wingbeat/other skills of this sort attack a lot faster than previously.
    7. During the One Card mini game you can lock down a game by not choosing a card (when you use the colour changing card) within the given time limit. After the intended game time finishes, the player with the least card wins(you can intentionally abuse this to secure a win).
    8. The Battle Mage Aura glitch Green4Ever mentioned.
    9. Arrow Blaster doesn't hit mobs.
    10. Account buddy is glitchy in showing people who are actually online.
    11. Monsteropoly can disconnect people at random.
    12. Monsters that were changed did not have their drop tables updated.
    13. The map crash involving Zero and transformation potions.
    14. Some people don't always get Bingo invitations (could not be a glitch, but idk)
    15. Monster Park levels are messed up.
    16. A lot of people are unable to use the new Inner Ability UI, crashing or glitching.
    17. Pierre and Crimson Queen don't always give a box when killed.
    18. Some people cannot type in all-chat properly.
    19. Zakum's 1/1 damage doesn't apply to mechanics in hovering mode (a good thing, but still a glitch)
    20. 8 slot coupons do not work if you have more than 88 slots.
    21. The Contract of Darkness for the quest "Preparing for the Revival" doesn't drop from Coolie Zombies.
    22. Sap of Nependeath for the quest "Elma's Nependeath Juice" doesn't drop from Nependeaths.
    23. "Life Alchemy, and the Missing Alchemist" is broken in that Russellon doesn't acknowledge that you used the pill.
    24. The Fairy's Tea Leaf for the quest "Queen's Tea" doesn't drop from Desert Rabbits.
    25. Old Pieces of Map for the quest "The Scattered Map" don't drop from Hectors, though they should.
    26. Luminous cannot finish the quest "Finding the Final Augury".
    27. Zero does not receive the quest "Excessively Charming" when reaching level 30 charm.
    28. Smithing cubes cannot be used on Jett's Core.
    29. Jett cannot open the Core Aura UI.
    30. Jett cannot add points into Hero's Will.
    31. Floor 24 of Tower of Oz does not accept "Heliseum" as an answer for the Retake BGM.
    Last edited by PirateIzzy; 2014-07-28 at 07:28 PM.

2. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

- If it counts, the asteroid/meteor/iceball/bat swarm skills attacking significantly faster than before the patch (Not sure if intentional or not).

- During the One Card mini game you can lock down a game by not choosing a card (when you use the colour changing card) within the given time limit. After the intended game time finishes, the player with the least card wins(you can intentionally abuse this to secure a win).

3. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Definitely unintentional, as they can actually disconnect you if you spam them too fast. Not to mention, the insane DPS they provide would make most other classes kinda pointless to even look at. >_> Especially Wingbeat's glitch.

4. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Using Battle Mage Auras without having a Battle Mage in your party, much less anywhere near you. I won't go into detail on how it's done, but I think most people should know about it. I know it's not necessarily a "v1.50 glitch", but the amount of people abusing it lately has grown into a disgustingly large amount and I'm getting tired of people abusing it in Dojo or other bosses and then acting like it's okay because it's "more convenient".

I sent in a ticket and reported it on the forums and already received responses on both so I'm really hopeful for a relatively quick fix.

5. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Well there's the fact that Arrow Blaster won't hit any mobs... Amusingly this only slightly diminishes BMs abysmal damage.

6. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Every now and then messages sent through buddy chat aren't visible to certain people. Has only happened to me with account-buddied friends so that's probably it.

Explorer mages can teleport in mid-air or off of ropes/ladders. Hoping that's not a glitch but some nifty new feature that snuck itself in while I was away.

7. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Someone doesn't read patch notes.

8. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

It's a new feature, only for them though.

9. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Must just be BMs, my stolen arrow blaster hits mobs just fine.

10. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

had a bug where i cced and my account buddies that are in blue all went offline but some were actually online at that time. didnt fix when i relogged but after a while it went back to normal.

11. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

There's chance of dcing when trying to start monsteropoly, when you relog you will get a 15 minute minigame ban for leaving early.

12. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Pretty much every monster that had their levels changed did not have their drop list updated accordingly.
    Meaning that level 60ish monsters in Perion's Excavation Site will still be dropping level 20~30 equipment, and stuff like that.

Also, not a new bug but I'm almost certain that monsters in Golden Beach don't drop Honor Medals. I don't think I've ever gotten a single one from a monster there since Honor Medals started dropping from all monsters.

13. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Sometimes your client crashes when you click on a monster's info in Monster Life.

14. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

It's different per person.

15. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Nexon just hates BMs.

16. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Blaster worked fine for me when I switched to BM for a day. Its damage, on the other hand......

17. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Did you switch since the patch? It only broke recently

18. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Oh, nope. I was a BM on the 23rd.
    What a dumb ass glitch.

19. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

At least Hurricane works with hyper skills now

20. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Map crashing involving Zero and Transformation Pot. Not sure how it works nor do I want to know.
    So freaking annoying when they use this in Mini Games and Bingo. Like seriously?
    All I wanted to do was play games with my guildies/friends