Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

One of my buddies sent me a "Convert to account buddy" request and I denied it. Next minute, he's rattling off the names of all my Link mules...

Wow...

2. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

hes not a friend then remove him.

3. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

You can do that using the rankings on the MapleStory website anyway. All you need is the IGN of one character and you can find most of the other characters on the account.

A friend just sent me this,
    if you enter Bingo during a cutscene you stay in cutscene/widescreen mode (black bars)
    , which means you can't see any of the numbers being called out.

4. Proton Male
    IGN: Verrijzenis
    Server: Scania
    Level: 230
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Scandalous
    Alliance: Scandalous
    Farm: Hollywood
    usa

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but an irksome glitch is that when you fall "into" the MapleTV in FM from the upper platforms, or teleport into it, you instantly d/c -- at least that's the case with my bishop.

5. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Wait, what? When did THAT happen?

6. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

A pretty long while now, maybe since they raised the level cap, maybe earlier. You just search for a character on rankings (as far as I can tell, just the Weekly/Monthly rankings), and for some reason there'll be like a block of characters that are on the same account as the character you search for (I think there was something about inactivity on those particular characters, so it's probably like, how characters are organized internally by default, since on Weekly/Monthly, inactive characters would have the same rank)

7. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

I didn't know it was all weekly/monthly rankings, I've only ever done it using the fame rankings, but as Grey said just go to the weekly or monthly rankings and type in a char name (mine = Nitoken for example), and 4/5 of the characters listed are all on my account. I think they 'patched' it once but the earliest I remember seeing it was around the Legends update.

8. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

I don't know if its like this in KMS, but the chest does not appear after killing Pierre/Queen while having Shade's Soul Splitter up. The run doesn't count as a kill and you guys can do another run the same day.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Do you still get exp for the kill?

10. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

How long did it take you to kill them? I've had runs where the chests don't appear because we killed too quickly.

11. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

I don't remember if I got exp/contribution or not. But I do know my friend's shade did not complete his quest as it doesn't count as a kill. @Mazz; My shadow rain 1 hit them so I don't know

Just to be clear its normal RA. Whether this affect CRA, have to wait for 9 more days.

12. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Oh, oops. I thought you meant Chaos RA.

13. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Still cannot receive Tot's Chair from Know How Complete reward.
    Zakum entry coupon does not work, even though I have killed Zakum many times.

14. Proton Male
    IGN: Verrijzenis
    Server: Scania
    Level: 230
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Scandalous
    Alliance: Scandalous
    Farm: Hollywood
    usa

There's some new glitch (affecting a few people I personally know and myself) that constantly doesn't let you type in all-chat. I'm thinking it has something to do with chairs that you can type messages on, since the only way to temporarily "un-glitch" it so far, afaik, is to type some stuff on one of those chairs and sit on it a couple of times.

15. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Not sure if this applies to anyone else but me, but has anyone else been hellbanned since last night? I made one trade after selling protection service yesterday, left my client alone without doing anything the past 12 hours, and now I can't trade, drop or do anything.

16. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

My accounts that had occult cubes turned into a master craftsman's cube are hell banned.

17. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Happens to me on my laptop, on a character that has nothing on it. I just whisper a person (it won't show up), and then go back to all chat and it's back to normal.

18. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

Ok, zak 1/1 don't do any damage to me while i'm in hover mode on my mech.

19. Default Re: v1.50 Bugs and Glitches

My HS mule had two occult cubes, and today I logged in to find one craftsman's cube. She's hellbanned now. Why were occult cubes replaced? I haven't heard anything about this until now.

20. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I still have all of my occult cubes.