Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

We look forward to it.

2. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

So here's the thing: it's 3:30 AM and I literally have one role left before I can send them out, and I've hit a wall. It's probably not a good idea to try to come up with something and make sure it fits with everything else (I already just did that for the second to last role and I'm already wary of that one), and then do a final editing pass, while I'm this tired, so I'm going to sleep on it. As soon as I wake up tomorrow, I'll finish this, give everything a final pass, and send everything out for Day 0. If everyone can confirm quickly, hopefully on Tuesday the game'll really begin with Day 1.

This last delay's completely on me; I completely misjudged both the speed with which I could do things today and the amount of time I had, so I should have just been smarter earlier and said to expect Monday to start with. The good part is that once things finally, finally start tomorrow, I will not likely ever have an issue with hosting on time (...but I probably shouldn't have just said that, because now something terrible will totally happen at the worst possible time, I'm sure). It's unfair to you guys that I keep pushing things back further and further, but hopefully you'll enjoy the game in the end.

3. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

@xBTAx; Not really restricted with time apart from most of the game action will occur during work(which is when I post on SP anyway). So take it easy :).

Looking forward to my debut to mafia games.

Guise nooob incoming. You are warned.

4. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Don't worry about it :) We understand :)

nooob incoming too.

5. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

and when we inevitably die on the first two days, we'll be woOoooOOoobs

6. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Ghosties :D

7. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

I... I was trying to avoid VR MMO anime cliches in the flavor. But then when it came time to actually explain things today, I guess unintentionally...

EDIT: I mean, if I actually had tried to do a VR MMO based mafia game it'd be less like those shows than this one would be...

8. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Well, if it makes you feel better the only thing you could have done worse (to me) was make Vlad a teenaged tsundere who refuses to give us information.

9. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

I don't get your post haha. I'm lost :P

10. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Sorry about inactivity, my internet was down yesterday, ill be more active now that its up.

The irony of losing internet in a digital mafia game...

@Sega; Is something happening irl that is keeping you from playing? You should really stop signing up if you are not going to play then. joining and saying nothing till you get lynched just wastes everyone's time.
    Last edited by Niernen; 2014-07-10 at 09:07 AM.

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

WOW VERRKOL WOW.

12. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

You popping?

And why do I keep getting female names in these games? I'm a guy

Not that I would mind being a pretty girl, but I'm not.

13. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Then clearly we're in maplestory, in an unreleased map :p

And @Niernen;, compromise, and become a pretty boy?

14. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Spectating this game seems like it'll be very interesting... I kind of wish I signed up. Oh well.

15. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

You can always sign up to be a sub :) I think there's one who will be subbed if he doesn't talk.

16. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

I can't go down that route, don't tempt me.

17. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

We're in a new VR map inside Maplestory's VR area. VRCEPTION!

Please sign up to be a sub. This is getting ridiculous. Even if Sega ends up being a mafia I don't want to get a mafia kill because someone didn't play the damn game, that's just not fun at all.

18. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Ah, I thought sign ups were completely over.

@xBTAx; Mind if I sign up as a sub?

19. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Since subs get subbed in after the game has started I don't see why it would be a problem. It's not like you're a completely new player or anything.

20. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Subs are always welcome, so sure!