Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] Digital Mafia Discussion

1. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Uhhh that's sorta up to you guys, to be honest. I think 18-20 is the highest I'd be ok with, but I know some people wanted a smaller game than the past few.

That's probably not gonna be the case, even if we start a few days from now, just given how the past two games have gone.

2. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Sega confirmed for new Corn.

3. Water

IGN: FasterHarder
    Server: Dirgie
    Level: 85
    Job: HotSexyRedhead
    Guild: TeamRocket/Doggies

Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

This reminds me of Lynch Machi first turn every time on another forum.

4. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Im up for it

5. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Guess I'll cut it off after another couple people then. Expect to start on... Thursday at earliest, at this rate, but probably not later than Friday.

6. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

After reading past mafia games it totally seems like fun. I'm down :D

7. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Alright, I think I'm going to cut things off here (so anyone else who wants in can sign up to be a substitute). I ended up getting sick yesterday and spent most of today in bed as a result, but I'm starting to feel better so I'd say to expect Day 0 to be Friday at this point and hopefully nothing will get in the way of that.

EDIT: I'm still sick and tomorrow's a holiday and all, so Saturday should be when role PMs are sent out and will be Day 0. Really sorry for the delay; it's just been a terrible week, unfortunately.
    Last edited by xBTAx; 2014-07-03 at 09:59 PM.

8. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Still waiting :)

I guess xBTAx must have been really busy.

9. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

He said Saturday. Its 12:38 am, so just barely, but he did mention he is sick and there are time zone differences, don't expect it that early

10. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Whoops, didn't see the Saturday post.

And I did see that he's sick.

11. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Over eager beaver.

12. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow... or Sunday and next week I'll be kinda busy, don't know if I'll have time to read everything and post often. I think I'll leave before it's started and you can sub or just set it up without me. I wouldn't like being inactive, especially if I'm a PR. So yeah, gl to the rest.

13. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

So I'm feeling mostly better, which is a good start BUT thanks to the weather yesterday delaying fireworks, my family's 4th of July stuff is spilling over into today, so I'll be busy for most of the night starting in a couple hours. I'm working on this currently so I might be able to send out roles before things get started, and if not, maybe much later tonight, but worst case things might be tomorrow. Super sorry for the delays; this week's just been way worse than I expected it to be.

I'm glad to know you guys are still looking forward to it, at least! And I'll take you out Words; thanks for the heads up.

14. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Glad you're feeling better! :) Have fun with the celebrations!

15. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Take your time :) Have fun with the celebrations, and I look forward to starting the game with a bang :D

16. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

I... I hope your first post is actually the message BANG, or else I will be disappointed

17. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Sorta overslept, oops, but I have a little over half of the PMs written right now and am mostly trying to decide if certain roles are (relatively) balanced as written.

I'd say I expect Day 0 to start in the next couple hours, but given the current track record, just expect it to be tonight (in EST) and be pleasantly surprised if it's earlier.

EDIT: Might be another hour or two but I'll have things out before I sleep. I had to scrap a couple roles for practicality and I'm struggling to replace them without making things unbalanced. As soon as I work that out, PMs will be sent.
    Last edited by xBTAx; 2014-07-06 at 10:29 PM.

18. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Weird roles awaits, eh? /f3

19. Default Re: Digital Mafia Sign Ups

Things are still pretty weird, but like I said, I had to replace some of them since while cool, they weren't practical to use (I'll be more specific post-game). Hopefully my replacements are good enough that the change is only unfortunate from my point of view, hah.

Anyway, it's just past 1 AM here since I had to stop for a bit to help with some family things but I'm almost done, so they'll still be out before I sleep, don't worry.