Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: [Event Discussion] Digital Mafia Discussion

1. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

No offense to Verr, but at least you didn't screw up as big as he did. lol

2. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

Well, I didn't really suspect you so yeah, good game :)

ONE MORE TOWN, ONE MORE.

3. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

I'm proud of my Town, whoever they really are.

4. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

Hahaha, I'm sure you are.

I'm proud for the Town as well even though I'm a Neutral :)

5. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

The night's getting extended another hour, since I won't be free to write everything in time otherwise.

6. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

Take your time.

7. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

WOOOOOOOOO Polantaris, welcome, welcome :D

And we ghosties will sit down and eat popcorns while watching how the last day will go.

8. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

It's so tense... ._____. each post matters so much more, but town's been doing so well this game :D

9. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

If they don't win it after me giving myself up for the good of the cause, I'll be so utterly disappointed.

10. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

Same here.

The game has turned the tables around :)

11. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

So...

I mentioned twice that I caught @LuvDWayULie; sending a message to @Shidoshi; the night he died. A bit sad that only Luv seemed to pick up on it. The "cat" I was referring to in one of my limericks was @meowmixx; - I changed my avatar several hours after making that post. I left it ambiguous because it was funny.

Also, I was technically only limited to rhyming. I chose to use limericks to make my restriction more fun for me, and to give me the option of NOT using a limerick later on if I wanted people to pay attention to something.

If anybody wants any specific explanations of my limericks, let me know - I'll happily explain. I put a lot of meaning into some of them - @Kyrastri; in particular impressed me by figuring out, in many cases, exactly what I was trying to say. In fact, there were times I'd see people discussing something I wrote and just ignore it, waiting for Kyrastri to chime in.

12. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

So how's that Pokemon Mafia coming along, @Niernen;?

13. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

Uh, if you're not ready mine is just about finished. Once it hits september I probably won't be able to host anyway.

14. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

I'll post the sign up later today, after work.

Anyone mind if I stick to Gen I so there are 151 possibilities instead of over 700?

15. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

Wouldn't it be too late to change it, seeing as you've already made the game? :p

I have no issue with it, unless it involves mechanics as well (I'm not entirely familiar with them since I was a pretty stupid kid and spammed water types against everything)

16. Default Re: Digital Mafia Discussion

Yeah that would be fine.