IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Compensation 10 AP deleted, possible reason included

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    long time ago nexon compensated a good amount of the playerbase with 10 extra AP, i was one of those, after running the math i found out that i'm missing the 10 points.

the reason i believe is because i dumped the points into HP, mazz already showed that characters that had AP in HP got free reset scrolls, reason why this is important is this thread: http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/282...#comments_list

in page two i show my AP which at one point i had dumped into HP, i'm missing the 10 AP bonus.
    calabari then shows in page 3 his window and he has 9 points, claiming that he had dumped one into HP, however he also didn't get an AP reset to get it out.

so i infer the reason is that having dumped the bonus AP into HP back in the day deleted it, and well as silly as it sounds i want my bonus 10 AP back (and this problem to be fixed, because i'll probably dump points into MP later on

Images of problem

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Compensation 10 AP deleted, possible reason included

How much base str are you supposed to have at level 210? 1068?

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Normally, at 200, everyone has 999 main stat and 23 secondary stat. Of which one can now move 19 AP to main, giving 1018 main stat and 4 secondary.
    10 more levels is 50 more AP, so, yes, 1068 main.

I'm 210 and I have 1075 base STR now. I don't remember what I did with my 10 AP bonus, but checking old screenshots shows 999 STR and 75 DEX at level 209, so I guess I did put 3 AP in HP at some point. I didn't receive any AP resets this patch.

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

in my screenshot i show the AP a level 204 has for use, which is 4/4/4/4 and 1034, so just add or substract 5 per level, then the base 4.

adding my AP picture to the OP now

edit: @khainiwest is correct at level 210 a regular person will have 1068 base main stat (evans have more i think), so if you zapta only have 1075 then you indeed put three in HP.
    i still have not however gotten corroboration that the AP is lost via trying to use an AP reset, if you can spare 500NX mind seeing if you can take a point out of HP or MP?

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Do you think it's possible that they're just unable to be taken out of HP/MP pool as a side effect of having extra AP than is normal?

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

it's the same thing, considering HP and MP don't work like regular stats, i mean i have the same str as any other dark knight but my HP is 2 times larger and my MP like 4 times.

so there's no real way of knowing if the points are "stuck" there or they don't simply exist, but going by what very little of how i understand computers work and the fact that accounts that had AP on HP got resets, the game probably deleted them.

7. Default Re: Compensation 10 AP deleted, possible reason included

I don't really find it likely that we'll ever get that 10 AP back... I doubt they even have a means of knowing who did and did not get the 10 extra AP compensation. It's only 10 AP anyway.... it's not gonna kill your character.

8. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'm aware, but since i'm all about having things that are difficult to obtain and are helpful (like soul driver for example) i really want my 10 AP back :X

and all the people i know who got the bonus had at some point in time afterwards, washed (and subsequently lost the points)

9. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I suspect I'm missing mine as well. I put all 10 into HP because the extra hp actually made a difference at the time.

I got 19 (I think) AP resets for the other AP I added to HP. I definitely did not get enough AP resets to remove the 10 AP from compensation in addition to the normal. I'll de-equip all my gear and run the math tomorrow to see if it's still stuck in HP.

10. Default Re: Compensation 10 AP deleted, possible reason included

I remember putting it on HP because I thought it could be causing the error 38 thing that locked down my character...

Welp, didn't even seem to help so dammit.

11. Default Re: Compensation 10 AP deleted, possible reason included

Sent a ticket about the same issue, it said work in progress. The only thing I can do is wait.