Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Continue Merch

3 50.00%
  • Satisfy at 1.2 mil

1 16.67%
  • Quit (merching)

2 33.33%
  1. Default Advice Pls on what to do next: "Give me a week, I will make 10B with my merching."

I spent $30 (mostly used on 2xp cards to level up and buy permit store). I own 300k NX currently (have bought over 800k NX. I just checked by looking at "Review Purchases NX"), 800k buffed range phantom.
    I have potential to reach 1.2mil range for sure because I have 9 unique gears waiting for miracle time to cube efficiently
    Some of my gears: 8 starred 316 attack 50% boss 6% total damage fafnir cane (no neb atm) 12%luck12%all (24% total) Perfected reinforced earring, 27 % luck 12 att CRA Hat, 21% luck 12 att CRA Top, tyrant shoe, tyrant belt, tyrant cape (all 7 starred & all unique), 40% boss 9% att 30% ignor monster def (pdr) +25 boss nebulite carte finale and etc etc.

So I am stumble upon what to do. Should I continue merch? I am little bit tired of merching but really i am really good at it and I can make 5B easily with in a week for sure (using 10B which is currently what I have).

I just graduated from high school going to college this fall. Just started Maple end of senior year to kill some time. So if you were me, would you continue to merch (to reach 2m-2m range)?

I guess I am bored and don't know what to do next. I want to do hell gollux and hard magnus, but I don't think I would have resource to reach 2m-2m until August (which I plan to quit bc I will be attending competitive college & just time won't allow me to spend time on this game). Anyway long story short, I don't know what I should look forward to in this game.

2. Default Re: Advice Pls on what to do next: "Give me a week, I will make 10B with my merching.

Edit:
    Nvm misread

3. Default Re: Advice Pls on what to do next: "Give me a week, I will make 10B with my merching.

"Phantom" (unless you meant that's way too little range :s)

4. Default Re: Advice Pls on what to do next: "Give me a week, I will make 10B with my merching.

If you are bored just quit?

5. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Advice Pls on what to do next: "Give me a week, I will make 10B with my merching.

Would getting higher damage make you feel happy? I'm saying this from the point of fun. If you find enjoyment in higher damage, do what makes you feel best at achieving that.

6. Default Re: Advice Pls on what to do next: "Give me a week, I will make 10B with my merching.

Thanks for your replies guys! I feel stuck. Currently I feel: semifunded---->ME--->funded->Godlie (So continue strive ?) I am not sure if I should shoot for 2m-2m range (by continue merching). I just wanted to see what would you do if you were in my situation. However, I know I can get there if I continue merch.

Liable<<<And yes, 800 k buffed phantom is not that too good hahahaha. I spent some of my nx on mush merchants, some premium boxes (during spring boxes when Perm NX prices were super high like some 2B and most 500 mil+).

Sugar free << True, but I still have 2months to kill time b4 I go to college.

GreenTeaSip<<I do enjoy higher damage however phantom isn't too great at higher damage (only 2~3 mil max damage per line using arrow blaster) although i have 800 k buffed range. I don't know how people have 15 mil per line Hahahahaha.
    I lost motivation on my merching about the fact 2m-2m (for hell gollux, cra and hard magnus) seems just too faraway. I just wanted to share my feeling and wanted to know what you think about my situation!

7. Default Re: Advice Pls on what to do next: "Give me a week, I will make 10B with my merching.

If you're planning on quitting soon anyway there isn't really any point putting much effort/money into anything. I wouldn't bother upgrading at all, just enjoy what you can do already.