IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Hyrule Warriors

Seems like a good time to make a thread for this since new characters are being introduced out of the whazoo at this point.

Agitha has been confirmed as a playable character. Yes, THIS Agitha, from Twilight Princess:

She uses her parasol to attack and can call on insects.

Another new playable character is Lana, a brand new character and most probably the blue haired girl shown on the box art. She's a witch. She uses a spell book to fight and uses barriers to brush enemies out of the way.

Midna and Agitha have seemed like pretty far-out choices. It makes the prospect of Tingle all the more frightening.

2. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

Tingle is chaos incarnate, the being that sings the song that will end all life. If he feels like it.

3. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

Now I got two charas I really need to play

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

Welp, can't say I expected Agitha to show up in this game. Definitely one of THE least likely characters to be chosen as a fighter.

5. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

Agitha is playable...?

If they chose someone like her, then I can't wait to see the full character roster.

6. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

I don't think Midna is that odd a choice a lot of people expected her. Agitha is but this series is known for its stupid amount of playable characters so hopefully this one will be no different and we will see some more obscure characters.

Here is the ridiculously small scan doing the rounds.

They have also started uploading videos showing of the different weapons to their youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/KOEITECMOofficial/videos

7. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

I was thinking about getting it because playable zelda but i watched some gameplay and it looks incredibly boring..

8. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

Repetitive i the name of the game with Dynasty warriors, I'm afraid. You might be able to find something redeemable if you play it in coop or solely for the zelda skin/references, but buying it for the gameplay, yeah, that's something I'd recommend against.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Repetitive =/= boring though. We're on a maplestory site ffs lol.

10. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

I agree on that there aren't great hopes for this to be an incredible game but this is Nintendo we are talking about, hopefully they make sure this game does justice to the LoZ's franchise.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Some images of Lana and Agitha:
    Lana

Agitha

I wonder if there will be any characters from Wind Waker?

Also Costume DLC has been confirmed, with Link and Zelda getting Twilight Princess outfits.

Lana is considered the "White Witch" and the main antagonist of the game is the "Black Witch" Cia.

Also Zant is a villain:

12. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

Four trailers.
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

13. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

Spoiler

14. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

These *character* with a *insert weapon name*...

Doesn't it give hope that you can actually use more than 1 weapon with each character, unlocking different fighting styles for them? What if you could switch them in the middle of a mission? wouldn't that fix the limited moveset problem that makes the game so repetitive that Lozmaster mentioned?

I know we are too close to game launch and that we haven't heard anything about this, but I'd rather they delayed the game to make these improvements than rushing the release of a halfassed game. (also we still don't know half of the characters).

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Well we already know there is "Hylian Sword" Link and "Magic Rod" Link, both with completely different playstyles. (Arrol posted the same video twice by accident)

Considering Zelda and Impa have gotten the same treatment, I imagine they have different weapons too.

16. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

How come every video i see of this the enemies just run up to you and stand there lol :l

17. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

That's generally any Dynasty Warrior game ever. Enemies, aside from bosses, are just targets to be killed.

On a side note, I don't care too much for that VA for Link. But that's just me.

18. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

But as of yet it only looks as if thats 2 Link characters instead of the same Link using 2 different weapons.

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Not really, i'm sure I've heard someone say that when they played the demo they could choose the weapon Link used. If it was 2 seperate characters we would have heard that by now, since people have seen and used the character select screen.

Anyway, Lana trailer is up:

She looks SERIOUSLY fun. I love the way she moves around the battlefield.

20. Default Re: Hyrule Warriors

I haven't even kept up with this. But I guarantee Skull Kid will be in this as playable.