Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

So we get ORIGIN now?
    Which means in 3 weeks we get Eunwol?

2. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

It's a decent assumption, although these skill changes are from The Seed.

3. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Oh damn, that's right.
    Kinda odd.
    So we're getting Pre-Patch + ORIGIN + SeedRevamps

I hope the shared cs thing stays until after Eunwol's release >_>

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Aran Revamp? Tempest nerf isn't it Nexon? Because Aran was so overpowered in 1v1 damage, lets kill their mobbing abilities at least /sarcasm.

Nexon is like a violent school bully who will still go kick a guy in the face despite him laying beaten on the ground already.

5. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Is there any way to prevent being added as an account buddy? I only added people on my marksman for a reason. Don't need/want people to know when I'm rummaging through mules.

Especially since over half my buddy list is just there for business.

6. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

So it seems like the new party play system is coming on this patch. Does it mean the end of HoH as we know?

7. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

This update in KMS added 'Invisible Login' so you could optionally turn off notifications to others that you logged in. Hopefully we get the same thing here.

Most likely not. Unless we also get KMS' changes to the whole stronghold area. Our HoH has consistently stayed different than the KMS version. It will most likely mean that Twilight Perion will get much better, though, and that will alter the dynamics of HoH.

IIRC, the mob HP changes basically make mobs into party-play style mobs all around. The new permanent party bonus is hard to calculate, though, without more info. Ornage's blog states - "your bonus experience increase proportionally. It will range from 125% to 275% based on the number of party members." It's hard to figure out what the range is telling me. I think it's mis-stated. Using the current breakdown formula isn't giving me even numbers per party member. It's at the VERY least a 30% party zone type, but might be 50 if it breaks down a different way.

8. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

No. CMS has released this update in their public server like a month ago. They're getting Eunwol soon.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Nexon doesn't need your business.

You should really sit down and ponder this a bit.

10. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

They still haven't gotten Eunwol? That's bad news for GMS

11. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Hardly relevant. We often get multi-part updates in a different order than KMS did. Just because they haven't got Eunwl yet, it doesn't mean anything about the future of of GMS Eunwol. They may simply be rearranging it so that Eunwol is last in the update series. They could be combining it with other updates. They could be pushing it out for a simultaneous release with GMS. There's just no way to reasonably call this 'bad news for GMS'.

12. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Yeah you can just add their character and then check a box to make it an 'account buddy' request. Any character will work and they'll receive the request on any character they log on, even if its not the one you specifically added.

Just decline the request (account buddy request is different than regular buddy request notification)

13. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

I will be bold enough to assume a great chunk of paying players are practical and reason around the same way that I do. By that assumption your oppinion is not only unneeded, but also down right wrong.

The best part is that I knew you would make a comment, there aren't many of your kind left to do it these days.

14. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Nice patch.
    New systems, Shared CS (Temporary but helps never the less), Party map exp, events.
    I have nothing to fault with the patch & obviously this is just the highlights so will be interesting to see what else is added.

Quotes are From MS Forum.

15. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Also realized that with this patch will most likely come the base stat cap raise. Somewhat excited for that.

16. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Hope everyone's ready to use more pots. Invincibility period goes down the pooper in these patches.

Watch out, squishies.

17. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Let's hope we get the Honor revamp this patch.

18. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

I am hoping this drives up the price of Invincibility +2 seconds nebulites. I have a couple I have been holding onto for ages. At least I could get some positive thing out of the change.

19. Default Re: v.150 - Rising Heroes: Elite Update Highlights

Maybe Zakum prequests will get removed as well?

I'm torn, but I'll probably start doing CZak daily now.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wow so many angles to reply with.

First of all, assumptions for rebuttal. Hahahahahahaha. You know what they say about those.

Second of all, what does "your kind" mean?

Third, this patch and others before it is literally designed for players to not spend (as much) money. Why would we care about knowing if you feel like spending money on a patch designed to reduce pay2win and giving us the chance to move cash items for free? The fact remains that nexon will survive without your money. Or would they crumble with the platform known as your monthly spending being absent?

Also do you realize how useless of a statement your first bit is? "Everyone thinks like me, therefore you're wrong" Looool.

People of "your kind" are getting more scarce. You, christian, coogi...people who only post about the negative aspects of this game or nexon themselves as if to spread a plague. If anything, your opinion is not needed.