1. Default Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

Does anyone know what the possible bonus potentials are from the Magnificent Soul Shards? It says that it grants you a "more powerful skill" rather than a normal skill and a bonus potential but doesn't tell you what they actually are.

2. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: Ngame989
    Server: Windia
    Level: 217
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Premiere
    Alliance: Ambition
    usa

Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

Not sure about the bonus potential but, at least for my Ephinia soul, the skill in the beginner tab has a Master Level of 2 and mine is at 1, so maybe the "more powerful skill" is the level 2 of the soul skill. In Eph's case, it's 60% HP/MP instead of 50.

3. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

It's an entirely different skill (for example, regular Magnus soul grants you an attack, but the Magnificent soul lets you summon Magnus, this is like the most extreme case though, generally it's pretty much the same, as in, both are attacks or both are summons, just one is a stronger version). To get to level two of your skill, you just have to fill up the corresponding boss page in your soul collector book thing.

4. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

=o Cool, so there's a reason to collect each type of a boss's soul, not just for the sake of collecting stuff!
    Good to know~

5. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

Anyone know the possible potentials for magnificent souls?

6. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

I've heard %Boss and %PDR. I know a guildie who got %Magic ATT, though he is a Bowmaster.

7. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

How much %? I wanted to get %ATK if it was possible.

8. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

3%, if I remember correctly.

9. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

Hmm that's pretty decent then. It would be pretty good if it stacked like zero potential does.

10. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

It doesn't work like that for all souls though, unfortunately. Magnus is one of the few, if not the only, one that becomes a summon as a Magnificent soul.
    @Grey, how exactly do you collect souls in the book? Do you have to drag them into the book or something? Because I've gotten a Von Leon soul in the past and it didn't show up in the book.

11. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

You have to drag the soul onto the correct spot in the book. The soul disappears after you put it in the book.

12. Default Re: Soul Shard Bonus Potentials

Definitely not using up any Cygnus souls I ever get on that book, at least for a while.