Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

http://www.playbuzz.com/larak10/what...ur-personality

---

I got India:

You are driven in life by the search for meaning and have a passion for culture and religion. You are a deeply spiritual person who thrives in an environment where people question their existence and devote themselves to a higher sense of being. You enjoy a stimulating environment and do best when you are challenged, mentally, and spiritually. You see life as an adventure and enjoy conversing with others on the big philosophical questions of life. Whether you are spending time in a bustling market, or meditating in a quiet garden, you are nourished by a society that is devoted to serving others.

2. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Considering that this test includes things that aren't countries and far from all countries in the world, it seems a bit flawed

Edit: Oh and i got france

3. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

France. This was a pretty obvious one.

4. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

I got France as well

I want to live in Iceland

EDIT: ^ Are you some kind of a French ninja?

5. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

I feel like Southperry has turned into Cosmopolitan magazine.

6. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

I got Iceland which is so off it's not even funny like what;

You are a complex individual who is drawn to breathtaking and unique environments. You thrive best in colder climates and enjoy bundling up and being active outside. You are always up for an adventure and have to explore your surroundings. You are an avid hiker and risk taker, and do best when you are surrounded by people who are game for a camping trip. You enjoy roughing it, and like to surround yourself with others who share that passion. You have a spiritual and intellectual side too, and can enjoy deep conversation with almost anyone around you. You have an appreciation for good books and are an avid music collector. You have a solid work ethic but believe life is to be enjoyed, and thrive best in a culture that challenges you, both in its terrain and on an intellectual level.

7. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

France.

But I haven't seen any threads on 238472394738 ways to please my man.

8. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Nope, just threads about what brand of tampon I am.

9. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

New Zealand:

You are an adventurous individual who enjoys being outdoors and spending time being active. You are a risk taker and have no problem striking up a conversation with a total stranger. When you travel you love to get to know the locals, and their customs, and are always up for a challenge. You thrive in a culture where others share your deep appreciation for land, and believe life is best lived outdoors. You love a hard hike, but also love the water and are happy to spend a day beach side. You thrive in a society with diversity and appreciate a simpler way of living. You are keen of learning about cultures and customs that are different than your own, and enjoy a deep conversation, whether it be philosophical or spiritual. You are not a city dweller by any means, and definitely believe that life is something to explore and experience firsthand. This country gives you endless opportunities to live both an active lifestyle and enjoy the company of new found friends.

Sounds about right, although I'm a bit more on the shy side when it comes to talking to total strangers.

10. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Could not possibly be more off.

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Test wise, that. Opinion wise, Taiwan

12. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Iceland

You are a complex individual who is drawn to breathtaking and unique environments. You thrive best in colder climates and enjoy bundling up and being active outside. You are always up for an adventure and have to explore your surroundings. You are an avid hiker and risk taker, and do best when you are surrounded by people who are game for a camping trip. You enjoy roughing it, and like to surround yourself with others who share that passion. You have a spiritual and intellectual side too, and can enjoy deep conversation with almost anyone around you. You have an appreciation for good books and are an avid music collector. You have a solid work ethic but believe life is to be enjoyed, and thrive best in a culture that challenges you, both in its terrain and on an intellectual level.

basically no
    there were no science-based answer choices so this doesn't work for me :(

13. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

India it seems...

doesn't feel like it describes me at all.

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

France...

15. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

France. Most questions I was careless about and some others I felt like I could answer more than one thing... I only wish better quizzes were posted :(

16. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

Southperry aka buzzfeed.

I got New Zealand

17. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

New Zealand, what have I done to deserve a life in fake Australia???

18. Default Re: What Country in the World Best Fits Your Personality?

France but I wanted Japan.

I refuse to accept these results!