1. Electron Bi Female
    IGN: Rosalina777
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Lucida
    Alliance: TheBestOfMS

Default My disasterous Saturday was well worth it in the end

For those of you that are curious, this thread is sort of an update on http://www.southperry.net/showthread...34#post1258034 This one (pardon the messy look, I don't know how to title links ;~;)

Well anyways, I went to the airport to meet my boyfriend last Saturday and just getting there was a disaster like the area changed soooo much that I got lost on the way. but I managed to get there 20 mins after he did...then I walked all over trying to find where he was while I was texting him to find out where, then asking the staff where I was supposed to go and getting lost along the way ...just a total disaster enough to make me hate airports.

I ended up resting in the arrivals lobby and telling him to come meet me, I was sooo tired

By that time his flight was leaving back to his home in a little over 30 mins and then about 10 mins after telling him to just come meet me, which was the LONGEST 10 MINS EVER....There he was looking soooo amazing

there was only enough time for me to walk with him to where he was supposed to go and we talked a little on the way there and when it came time for him to leave... He kissed me and it was just the most magical thing I have ever experienced in my life!

I just want to say thank you to @Death for your support along with the others from my previous thread :P

2. Default Re: My disasterous Saturday was well worth it in the end

That's good. It never was the end of the world if you did not make it, but... you got the happy ending, and that's all that matters.

3. Default Re: My disasterous Saturday was well worth it in the end

Really glad you enjoyed your time with him.
    Hope you'll both have a bright future ahead haha.

4. Electron Bi Female
    IGN: Rosalina777
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Lucida
    Alliance: TheBestOfMS

Default Re: My disasterous Saturday was well worth it in the end

Thanks and haha I have a good feeling about the future :D

5. Default Re: My disasterous Saturday was well worth it in the end

;D