1. Default Summer Pokemon Offers

Hello Southperry,
    So summer is right around the corner, and I'm going to have some time on my hands. I enjoy breeding Pokemon on my spare time, and nice quality ones at that.

Here are pokes I've bred for competitive play
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If you'd like me to breed a Pokemon on the list for you, let me know. I'm willing to breed most pokes if you're willing to offer something in return.

To clarify, this means I would breed my competitive Pokemon, and you and I would trade the baby I bred for something in exchange.

If there are specific builds you would like me to do (i.e. ability, EV distribution, egg moves, level) please let me know, but you'll have to up the ante when we trade.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Summer Pokemon Offers

lel, you have pretty much everything i have. would you happen to have a raltz with hypervoice? i don't care about stats or anything much, just hypervoice (i think that was the move)

i should be able to breed you a marill with 5x31 adamant for the belly drum/aqua jet combo

edit: and apparently that's impossible to get in kalos, so disregard, if you want the marill anyways i can breed you one for nothing.

3. Default Re: Summer Pokemon Offers

Hi Shinku,
    I can get a hold of a Hyper Voice Gardevoir, but it would be an immigrant from Gen 5. Hyper Voice wouldn't work as an egg move if you tried to breed it too, and if you erase it in Gen 6, the move is gone indefinitely (personal experience..).

4. Donator Straight Male
    panama

yea, i am actually happy for that, means i won't have to breed another shiny 31-all gardevoir . hyper voice isn't competitive legal so all my interest went out right there.

5. Default Re: Summer Pokemon Offers

No Gardevoir for Shinku then? Thank you for the Azu offer, if it's not too much trouble may I have whatever Marill you can spare, but can it be male with the egg moves you mentioned?

6. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i'll try my best tonight, if all goes well i should be good this very night.

edit: and no, no gardevoir, i'm happy enough with mine :U thanks a lot though

7. Default Re: Summer Pokemon Offers

Alrighty. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!