Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: E3 2014

WAIT PINEAPPLE WHERE.

2. Default Re: E3 2014

On nintendo's twitch stream, it's been going all week like 9+ hours a day with gameplay and pomegranate. Today's Bayonetta 2 reveals were a new set of weapons (shotgun scythe and flamethrower boots) and mecha mode. Game looks so good, pineapple.
    Devil's Third on now, not sure what it is but first I've seen of it. Trailer: BOOBS AND SMOKING AND BLOOD AND CUTTING PEOPLE IN HALF. Is this Nintendo? IS THIS REAL LIFE?

3. Default Re: E3 2014

Sounds cool. Hopefully there will be one in the future. Having a new Metroid game + new StarFox + new Zelda + other franchises might make people buy more Wii Us.

4. Default Re: E3 2014

I don't see a new Metroid being a possibility in the next few years. As big of a Metroid fan as I am (I listen to Metroid music nearly every day and play the games pretty often), and as much as I want a new one, I just don't see Nintendo diving into development for one for a while. How long have they been discussing a new Metroid now? Two or more years?

5. Default Re: E3 2014

About 6 years. Barring the monstrosity that was Other M.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Saw this on tumblr with the caption "AAA Gaming Priorities"
    I thought it was funny.

7. Default Re: E3 2014

This video is always funny:

Now that Nintendo Treehouse maybe you guys know who Bill Trinen is.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh my god my pineappleing sides

9. Default Re: E3 2014

Saw this on Reddit...and...

I haven't seen that kind of question dodging in years.
    The way I take it, they basically said, "In case we want to make a new Metroid game in 10 years, we won't say it's dead, but we're not doing anything any time soon."

If one was in production they would have given us some kind of teaser. They gave us nothing, and barely even talked about Metroid after being brought up the question of Metroid! I honestly see absolutely nothing to support the possibility of a new Metroid any time soon, which is quite disappointing. Another year of disappointment.

10. Default Re: E3 2014

Obviously there's always a chance. But it's been 7 years since prime 3 and 10 since Zero mission.

It's terrible in both cases since there just isn't another game that's anything like Prime1/2/3, so if Retro doesn't make it, no-one does, and the situation isn't much better for the 2d games since the good 2d castlevanias have disappeared and barely anyone makes good metroidvanias, despite the numerous indies trying to replicate it.

Hopefully the success of the revival of 2D zelda will have convinced Nintendo there's room for a 2D metroid on 3DS. I'm not sure which second party they'd farm it out to though (since they wouldn't use one of the main teams for it).

They were never going to show Prime 4 this e3 anyway, retros last game only shipped in feburary, they'd never have something good enough to show ready yet.

11. Default Re: E3 2014

DIMPs made the sxc sonic advance series let them do it.

12. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

SEE THOSE MOUNTAINS? YOU CAN CLIMB THEM