Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

I've been playing persona to much and I search the internet for a quiz!
    http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/new/Cirr...card-are-you/#
    Also I'm not telling my arcana yet.

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

Sure, why not..:

You Scored as II - The High Priestess

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

3. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

You Scored as XVI: The TowerIf badly aspected this can be the worst card of the Tarot deck. The Tower always indicates upheavel, possibly chaos, loss and destruction. Its effects are never pleasant and can be painful. The card illustrates lightning striking the Tower. The lightning cannot be avoided, the destruction it brings is inevitable. All we can do is attempt to survive and rebuild. The Tower brings sudden, severe change. When the Tower appears in a Tarot spread it represents sudden and possibly violent change, disruption or loss.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

You Scored as XIX: The Sun
    This is the happiest card in the deck. It is full of joy and optimism, everything is right with the world. We are as innocent children playing in the fields without care. The Sun brings success, well-being and happiness in all spheres - material, emotional, spiritual -wherever our desires lay.When this card appears in a Tarot spread it indicates success, joy and happiness. Obstacles will be overcome, goals achieved.When badly aspected, it can indicate a stagnation through over-indulgence, too much of a good thing.

5. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

Oh what a surprise...

I'm 75% Death and 69% Devil.

You Scored as XIII: Death

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

6. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

You Scored as XV: The Devil

Despite its fearsome appearance, The Devil is a card of weakness. It is one of the few cards in the Tarot deck that almost always has negative connotations when it occurs in a reading. When the Devil appears in a Tarot spread it can represent lack of achievement through negative thoughts. It suggests character flaws such as greed, bitterness and authoritarianism. All these things can ultimately destroy a person. The rest of the Tarot spread will determine whether or not the querent will overcome their problems or continue blindly on.

LOL

7. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Got what this guy got

2nd tarot was the magician

8. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

same here my arcana is death to! but my second highest arcana reading instead of the devil is the fool follow by the sun

9. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

I feel like I almost broke the quiz(it asked me to do a tie breaker and by the results it seems it was between the emperor, the high priestess and the fool). :P

You Scored as 0 - The Fool

The Fool is the most complex and most contradictory of all the Tarot cards. "I am not a number, I am a free man". The Fool represents naivety and childlike innocence - yet the Fool is wise. He carries only what possessions he really needs He journeys through life, tasting everything it has to offer then letting it go and moving on. The Fool is a risk taker, often shown with one foot over a cliff showing us every new beginning has a risk. Whether the Fool represents opportunity or danger one thing is clear: this world needs more fools.

10. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

I got the fool. Sounds like me.

11. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

You Scored as VI: The Lovers
    This is a card symbolising couples, relationships and strong bonds. The love does not have to be physical, nor even called by that name. This card indicates the trust and openness of such a relationship. The two Lovers have no secrets from each other. In a Tarot reading this card can indicate the forging of a new relationship, the strengthening of an existing one or simply the two Lovers working together to overcome problems. This Card Reversed can represnt the loss of trust, possibly leading to the breakdown of the relationship, decption, pain.

I had a tie breaker question though, so I could be any of the three below I guess?
    II - The High Priestess 81%
    VI: The Lovers 81%
    XIII: Death 81%

12. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

Hi-five, tower bro!

13. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

Looks like I got The Tower, myself. Welp.

XVI: The Tower
    94%
    XV: The Devil
    81%
    VI: The Lovers
    75%

14. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

Death is probably the most well known Tarot card - and also the most misunderstood. Most Tarot novices would consider Death to be a bad card, especially given its connection with the number thirteen. In fact this card rarely indicates literal death.Without "death" there can be no change, only eventual stagnation. The "death" of the child allows for the "birth" of the adult. This change is not always easy. The appearance of Death in a Tarot reading can indicate pain and short term loss, however it also represents hope for a new future.

My top 3:
    XIII: Death 88%
    IV - The Emperor 81%
    0 - The Fool 81%

15. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

The High Priestess is a card of intuition, instinct and hidden knowledge. She knows all your secrets, you can hide nothing from her. Yet you will never know the secrets she herself protects.If well aspected in a Tarot spread, this card can indicate the use of intuition to solve problems; trust to your instincts. If badly aspected, it can mean suppression and ignoring of such instincts - following your head at the expense of your heart.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

II - The High Priestess
    94%
    XVI: The Tower
    81%
    XIX: The Sun
    69%
    VIII - Strength
    69%
    XIII: Death
    63%
    VI: The Lovers
    56%
    XI: Justice
    50%
    0 - The Fool
    50%
    X - Wheel of Fortune
    44%
    I - Magician
    44%
    III - The Empress
    44%
    XV: The Devil
    38%
    IV - The Emperor
    38%

17. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

You Scored as XI: Justice
    The blindfold arbiter weighs the evidence and passes judgement without fear or favour. There can be no appeal.Justice is not necessarily the same as Law. True justice seeks out the spirit of the law, not just its letter. If a law is bad then true Justice will set that law aside. This is the sacred responsibility of those given the power to judge. If well aspected in a Tarot reading, this card can indicate settlement of disputes, the achievement of a just outcome. If badly aspected this card can indicate corruption and failure of justice.

I had a tiebreaker for death and justice at 69% the fool and the tower were 2nd tie at 63%

18. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

XIII: Death 88%
    XV: The Devil 75%
    XVI: The Tower 75%
    XIX: The Sun 75%
    0: The Fool 75%

19. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

III - The Empress 75%
    XV: The Devil 69%
    I - Magician 69%
    II - The High Priestess 63%
    0 - The Fool 56%
    XIX: The Sun 50%
    XIII: Death 50%
    XVI: The Tower 44%
    XI: Justice 44%
    X - Wheel of Fortune 31%
    VI: The Lovers 25%
    IV - The Emperor 19%
    VIII - Strength 13%

You Scored as III - The Empress
    The Empress is a maternal symbol. She is the mother figure who loves, nurtures and protects. She will protect you, she will always be there when you are in trouble. When you fall over and graze your knee, the Empress will kiss it better. Yet she is not a weak figure. Her compassion is strength. If her children are threatened she will stop at nothing to protect them. If well aspected in a Tarot spread, the Empress can symbolise security, protection and unconditional love. If badly aspected it can represent over-protectiveness, fear of risk taking and refusal to face the real world.

20. Default Re: SSSOOO whats your arcana?(Tarot card based personality quiz)

You Scored as IV - The Emperor
    The Emperor represents power. There is nothing subtle about this Tarot card. The Empress has power through love.The Emperor has power through power. He is in control, he is forceful and ambitious. Nothing will stop him. He is a natural leader, having either been born to the role or having disposed of all those who stood in his way. If well aspected in a Tarot spread this card can indicate success. It represents obstacles overcome, goals reached and ambition fulfilled. If badly aspected it can indicate either weakness or an abuse of power.

(I have doubts about this as I am super loving)