1. Default 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...t-protest.html

pineappleing idiots.

oh, sorry, the majority of Congress didn't even know about it, pineappleing idiot would be the right way to put it.

2. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

Yeah, not happy about this. Even if he had served honorably, one soldier is not worth 5 senior Taliban members.

3. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

Throw them back home to drone strike them to death anyway lmao

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

drug them and put some microchips on their asses.

5. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

Given the record of the prison they were at, I'm sure many other things went in their asses.

6. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

That also could be another rreason why they don't really care, they are probably broken men, men who now see themselves as animals. Plus I have to admit we have been pretty...ruthless about killing the terrorist hierarchy the last 3 or so years

7. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

I disagree there - I highly doubt they're broken. I can only hope that one or more of them have been turned and will feed information back to us, or that we have some secondary gain from all of this. Even so, it sets a horrible precedent.

8. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

This, it's very hard to break someone that is already technically "broken". I'm more concerned about the guy they brought back; he was already kind of a pansy who didn't want to fight for the US anymore, it probably wouldn't have been very hard at all for them to break him. If they let him back into the Army after this, I could see him killing a lot of people because he's been converted. They are talking about court marshalling him though, which is good, but leads to the question of, "why the pineapple did we rescue a guy we are just going to throw right back into prison?".

9. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

All jokes aside, whats to say this is not it? A simple nanochip transmitting their coordinates so they can keep them in check and maybe even find the location of their active comrades? I mean even if Obama were a total idiot, it would take for everyone else to be an idiot aswell not to do this.

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i wasn't quite joking, but it doesn't take more than a simple test in their country to see if they've been chipped i assume.

11. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

Wouldn't that mean the Taliban got technology advanced enough to beat USA's concealing methods? Then I'd be far more worried about that than about the Taliban prisoners.

12. Donator Straight Male
    panama

i dunno man, for example, if it sends waves, it can be picked up easily, and i assume that making something that wouldn't show on a radiography for example is particularly difficult, these are just all theories of mine of course, but you see what i mean.

13. Default Re: 5 high ranking Taliban members exchanged for a deserter

Anal nanochip discussion and we're still on the first page.