IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default In The Flesh

Has anybody been watching this masterpiece? seriously one of the best shows ever made.

If you don't know what it is, allow me to explain:
    Spoiler

I'd highly suggest watching it if you haven't already. It's a fantastic show and is so short it's very easy to catch up on.
    For anyone that is watching it, holy pomegranate episode 5 though. I don't think i'll be able to handle the season finale D:

2. Default Re: In The Flesh

Oh, I'm most definitely interested in this. Where would I be able to watch it from the US, since I can't use the BBC player without spoofing my IP, which I'd rather not do tonight.

EDIT: Juuuuuuust kidding, I'm amazing and I found it through one of my websites. I'll let you know how I like it. Cheers!

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Default Re: In The Flesh

Awesome! I hope you enjoy it.
    In my personal opinion, the first episode isn't all that great, it's the second episode in which Amy is introduced where things really start getting good (she is so my favourite character). So if you don't like the first episode, give the second one a chance! :P

4. Default Re: In The Flesh

Uhhh, I'm watching the first episode of the second series before I leave for work here. There's something that rings true to me about the first season. I'll comment back later on it.

EDIT: Okay, this show is fantastic. Seriously.

I feel like it's relatable to me due to the simple fact that PDSS are being discriminated against for something that they had absolutely no control over (as far as we know, the show hasn't really explained how the Rising came about). I pineappleing yelled at my TV on several occasions because, like Roarton, I live in a small town where everyone knows everybody. To have basically you're whole community, the people you grew up with, EVERYONE disowning you (and some even wanting to kill you)... it's just terrible. People are literally the worst.
    Last edited by Foolyz; 2014-06-04 at 09:21 AM.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Default Re: In The Flesh

Yeah, I think they did a really good job of showing small town mentality, especially in a place as grim as the north of England.

It's also kind of interesting that the main character is both a zombie AND gay, which causes him some trouble in the first season, and then in the second season we have a black woman who is super, super racist towards zombies. I just find that really interesting.