Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: [Event Discussion] Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

1. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

You dirty dirty boys. If I had lived I was gonna try and push a cookie/faon or thebirds lynch the next day.

2. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

Meh, random cop is actually a negative role. If both cops had their sanities figured, as MasPan said, it would be insane.

Edit: Hm, I think I can handle two games at once.

I think.

3. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

I'd avoid having 2 games hosted at once - I don't think the forum has enough active mafia players to support 2 games.

4. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

I suppose I'll go ahead and call the next game after BTA's and the other one.

5. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

So I guess the order now is BTA -> Niernen -> Mine -> Yours? We really do need a queue for this.

6. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

Faon is playing another game in the other forum we participate. Two at once on the same forum is hard to have indeed.

7. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

Mind sharing the link? :)

8. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

It's a forum in Portuguese, so...
    If you really want you can always go play at Mafia Scum's forums, but they are much more hardcore at it, 1 week Days.

9. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

Ah I see. Yeah, 1 week days is too long for me haha.

10. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

Good lord. By that time interest in mafia will have died down since we normally only have like 3-4 really fun active games before everyone gets bored.

11. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

Games with 20 players are more tiring, if you reduce that to 12-15 it's easier to refresh and get into the next.

12. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

Yeah, and I think a few people will be dropping out anyway due to time constraints.

13. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

This...

And this..

Anyway, I'm not bored with mafia :) I can play this for a few times, and I don't mind concurrent games.

14. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

It's a horrible idea to do concurrent games when we only have a very small amount of the users on the forums playing. In the end, the same players would sign up for both games, and the result would be that we would confuse facts between the games and lynch a townie based on mafia-type actions in the other game accidentally.

15. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

I mean, in a different forum of course.

16. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

There's also the opposite to the Mafia Scum, which is the epicmafia (if I'm not mistaken), which hosts games where days last minutes. I never played myself, I don't have the courage for now, it's TOO INTENSE.

Although I did play WC3's Mafia, so what am I saying, lol.

17. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

Last time I played epicmafia, 2 years ago, was more frustrating than intense. Imagine 8-10 people spamming nonsense nonstop every day, every night...people getting away with the most bullpomegranate arguments and winning or losing was more of a cointoss than anything because it was all about trolling, or just for fun being a retard and ruining games because the internet is really s'hit sometimes.

Besides, isn't that site closing because AdSense is being pomegranate to them? Anyway, I wouldn't advice epicmafia to anyone.