Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Event Discussion] Bad Apple Mafia Discussion

1. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Can't wait 'till we start :) It was really fun reading the two islands mafia game, haha :P

Edit: How are we meant to vote on day one when we've only confirmed that we're there?
    Last edited by Kyrastri; 2014-06-11 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Added a question

2. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

@MasPan; In the future you should make cut-offs at like noon PST so west coasters have a bit more of a chance for end of the day discussions.

3. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

I can adjust it, sure. Had the time picked because originally I had something going on today and I didn't want to leave the thread hanging.

4. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

I somehow missed this thread till today... Don't know if there was much of a point with the apple theme though, as it doesn't really come up excluding the lynching. Mafia is srs business here.

5. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Note - be aware that surviving players posting "reactions" to someone's death can be considered game information and is highly frowned upon.

6. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Yeah, I unfortunately didn't have a chance to respond cus I was stuck in training :(. Sh`it.

7. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

The game is more about gameplay than roleplay, flavor is there for just that, sprinkling some flavor.

8. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

I like apple flavored things :(

9. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Ah crap I slept in, forgot the day ended so early. I'm used to the evening end times ._.

10. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

same, didn't have a chance to respond. Oh well.

11. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

I'd also like a later time, if possible. I was planning on actually voting but I didn't have any free time to check the thread this morning.

12. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Wow I wasn't paying attention to the end time either. Good thing you people decided not to lynch me afterall.

13. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

If it's not asking too much, @MasPan;, could you do something like Shidoshi did in his game and a couple hours before the day ended post a chart with votes and ending time?
    I thought it was useful and tbh I forgot the ending time too... expected it to be at night but... yeah. I should just pay more attention.

14. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

I feel that it's better to have players keep track of that - I know it's useful, but it's something players should be paying attention to anyway.

15. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Vote counts + reminders of the end time/date are always useful.
    If you want I have an excel sheet that makes vote counts easier.

16. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

I have one, I just don't like having the host compile information for people. More interesting things tend to happen when players do it.

17. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Eh, I have no problem if it doesn't happen. I'll just write down the time to keep it in mind and not let this happen again.

18. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

And the town starts by killing off the one guy I could substitute for. Wee.

I don't have much to say about the game that doesn't involve opinions and such, except that I'm used to more fast-paced games :v

19. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Look at the previous game, this looks like super fast paced compared to the last one.
    And I think it was ok, considering it's a forum and days last 48 hours...

20. Default Re: Bad Apple Mafia

Yea 12 est is kinda rough for a lot of people I think =/. Also what happened to "if you aren't gonna participate because youre really busy dont sign up" thing?