IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

Some of those zombies, particular the third one with the orange things coming out, reminds me of The Last of Us.

3. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I want a permanent blood gushing zombie mask.

4. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

I don't really understant what do I have to do to get neville's android so I'm going for dissease star, seems like she's the easiest to get

5. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

First thing I thought of was PVZ. I need winter melons!

Hadriel

6. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I think it's:

- Don't get infected 30 times. (Neville)
    - Become infected 30 times without curing yourself. (Clobber)
    - Cure your infection 100 times. (Disease Control STAR)

So I would guess maybe not picking up the infected coins at all for 30mins lets you not get infected, for Neville's droid?

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It's not 30 minutes. It's 30 consecutive checkups. Checkups are possible every half hour between 8AM and 12AM. So a minimum of 15 hours to get the Neville droid. Of course you don't have to go to a checkup when infected, so the count won't get reset, but it would take longer to get the android.

STAR is trivially easy. Stock up on vaccines (by killing the vaccine truck in towns, it drops ~15 of them) and then go in DIPQ or EVO. Disable pet looting the coins. Pick up a coin manually, get infected, cure it with vaccine, rinse and repeat 100 times. Takes maybe 15 minutes to qualify for the android. Depends on how many other people are hunting those trucks, I guess.
    (Also, the vaccines are fully tradeable, so FM might be an option)

8. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

From basil;
    Apparently your dmg skin changes when you're infected?
    Looks pretty decent imo ._.

9. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

There's another alternative.
    You need vaccines from trucks in town (appears with blue message), grab them all. (approximately like 10-15 vaccines). Then kill titans. Loot one coin at a time, use vaccine. Repeat until there's no more. Repeat in other channel. Repeat the killing, looting and consuming vaccines like 100 times to get STAR android and its heart.

Edit: you can grab STAR on every character you have. Not based on account, but based on character. (confirmed by a friend of mine via skype)

10. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

So, the 30min period before you become a zombie, does that time reset every time you pick up another infected coin, or am I just imagining that?

Cause I feel like that would make trying to purposely become a zombie a bit of a pain, especially if you have a pet but have no item ignore.

11. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I dislike this event greatly. I think I'm going to try to stay off as much as possible just because of it.

12. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

The 3rd Zombie looks like a Clicker from The Last of Us.. how exciting

13. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

this.
    I too will try to avoid this event.

though it seems you only get it from looting the infected coins,

14. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

.. which is nigh impossible to avoid when you are farming leaves. I -hate- this event. There really should be a way to opt out of it.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It is annoying.
    However, you can just stock up on vaccine (kill a Vaccine Wagon, they give 10 basic vaccine and 1-2 of every other kind but Source) and use one every half hour while farming leaves. Or whenever the "infected" icon looks like it's getting full.

16. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

blech! there are six types of vaccine = six use slots occupied. :vomit:

but at least now i have a large enough stock to go and continue playing while maintaining my flawless looks

who knows i may get that dumb android but i don't really need it since i already have one and can't be bothered scrolling another one

17. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I wonder if they'll make these zombie damage skins unlock-able elsewhere, cause they're pretty decent.
    I wouldn't mind using one of them in place of the default, at least.

Also, to go along with what others are saying, with events like these it would be nice if you either had the option of opting-out, or at least have to opt-in before you're able to see/pick up the infection coins (since they can change your face and such).

18. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

You can buy the pet ignore skill and set to ignore zombie virus coins. Other than that, no other way to get out of that via manual looting.

19. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I like the event overall since everyone can get a perm android/heart with little effort, even if they are incredibly ugly.

I think a simple change would be to have the coins not drop from regular mobs. There are plenty of special mobs scattered around for people to farm.

Maybe they will add them to the Halloween shop this year. You never know. Talking about Halloween i am surprised they didn't save this event for then.

20. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

Does anyone know what effects the Zombies give? I keep getting that stone-faced one and that is HP and DEF.