Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [In Progress] Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

1. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

edit: nevermind

It said what each one gave in the quest I believe, but I forgot what it gave already lol. I'm fairly sure Clobber is attack, the rest wasn't anything special. Hothead was speed and jump.

2. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

To add to this, they should make the Titans spawn around maps too (with much less HP than the ones around town) because I feel like lower level players will have no way of getting rid of the "Source" infection, and once you've got it you're stuck with it until you get that cure. It's pretty time-consuming to kill the Titan zombies in town solo. =/

EDIT: To clarify, I meant this post mainly for a lower-leveled character. One that wouldn't be able to hit the in-town mobs with 5~8-hitting 4th jobber skills. Imagine yourself a 2nd job Brawler, where you only have skills like Tornado Uppercut which only hits twice per attack. Attempting to kill any of the in-town mobs alone would take a while, and I'm just saying that there could be a better...not-as-boring way to obtain the Source Vaccines. You should be having fun during an event, and whacking at a monster in town for a few minutes is not fun.
    Last edited by ChosenFruit; 2014-05-29 at 06:59 PM. Reason: added some words for clarification.

3. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

no its not? it only takes time.. like ALL the event boss, the damage delt is 9s, so you just hit him idk, a thousand times and he dies. >_>
    i didnt realize holding down the attack button was hard; i need to rethink how difficult maplestory is.

BRB. Ruminating...

4. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

So "hard" is the wrong word then. It's still a pain, especially in lower advancements when your attacks might only hit once or twice. And then what happens if...say a higher level jumps in and kills the boss, takes the 1 vaccine that drops and jumps away?
    All I'm saying is that it's a tricky spot to be in, compared to the other infections where you're more likely to be prepared, thanks to how common the other vaccines are.

I didn't mean to imply that it was soooooo impossibly hard, it's just much more annoying to get out of compared to the other zombie forms.

5. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

6. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

Thanks for the help everyone, I meant specifically. Someone told me that Clobber increases Attack by 50, so I was looking for those kind of numbers. I do now know that Slab is not an insignificant increase, 220XXHP -> 275XXHP and 87XXDEF -> 9999DEF (exactly). That's around 25% for the HP not including %HP sources, but I suspect that it isn't a percentage but some flat amount like 5K that's being influenced by %HP. Anyone else with numbers?

7. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

Actual values are
    Hothead: 60 speed, 30 jump, 100 avoid
    Clobber: 80atk/matk, 50 accuracy
    Slabs: 4k DEF/MDEF, 3k HP

All indie, so they stack with other buffs.

8. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I finally got my Disease Control STAR Android =o I didn't know they had English voice acting~ Nifty!

9. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

They changed all androids from korean a few months ago.

10. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

Oh! I didn't know that =o

11. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

That went by quick when I found out Dark impale OHKOed some of the titans.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

yea, dark impale's auto-kill can trigger, which is glorious because even by spamming gungnir it takes ages to kill the suckers

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

What happens to a persons damage skin when they get infected, then cured? does the damage skin revert to the one you previously had before getting infected? or back to the default?

14. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I think it returns to what ever you had prior. I was a clobber for a while then turned vector and my damage returned to default.

15. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I also see Zero can get the infected damage skin. Too bad they aren't allowed to use any others.

16. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

The infected damage skin is just a local effect. My infected damage doesn't sow on other screens that way. It doesn't change anything about the skin you are currently using.

17. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

I'm a little late to the party. Do you still get the effect of the heart without having the android equipped? I've read a few threads that you can't equip the heart with a different android, is that true?

Sorry, I'm not well-versed in androids. I'm just wondering why people are buying/selling them (clean).

18. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

The heart does nothing unless you have an Android equipped, and STAR Hearts only work with STAR Androids.

Not sure why people would buy clean Hearts, maybe they accidentally blew their own up? I managed to sell one for 100mil earlier in the event though.

19. Default Re: Survive the Zombie Apocalypse

One reason might be because it's cheaper to blow it up and buy a new one, than it is to use safety/prot for just the first scroll if it happens to fail