1. Default Zombie Android Looks

Anyone know where I can find the pictures of zombie android apperances? Trying to figure how which one I want to get before going into serious mode of grabbing the hearts for them.

2. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

The Legend Neville is a PC version of the NPC, so a black guy with corn row hair. Reference to the crappy Will Smith movie I am Legend.
    The Clobber is the blueish zombie you can turn into when the infection kicks in.
    The STAR is a PC version of the NPC. Something in the lines of Resident Evil Jill Valentine in her S.T.A.R.S uniform.

3. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

So much description, the zombie clobber was obvious I guess. The other 2 feels like I need to see better image to get an idea. I did see Neville around but being the most troublesome guy he better be worth it or everyone just goes with STAR android because that's the easiest to get. Still would love to get a link or SS or pictures of them though to give final opinions.

4. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

Disease Control STAR
    Cap - All
    Cash item

Neville, the Legend
    Cap - All
    Cash item

This could be how they look like (from recent extraction). I haven't equipped mine to confirm.

5. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

Let's hope it is not one of those oversized CS masks that act as heads for STAR, those generally look horrible. At least the zombie heads are animated.
    Too bad that blood red zombie was not the android, it looks nice.

6. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

Still waiting for a third tier heart over here.. my Summeroid is beautiful anyway.

7. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

And here I spend all night writing a research paper on I Am Legend only to have it invade maple too. The movie was actually decent with the DVD alternate ending, although the zombies themselves still look lame.

8. Neutron Male
    IGN: Irorika
    Server: Scania
    Level: 205
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: ZeitVier
    Alliance: Beater
    Farm: Anzu
    thailand

9. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

Yea, I did actually enjoy the first part of the movie quite a bit. The later half slaughtered it enough to make any high points void, way beyond salvation.
    I can't really remember which ending was which, but in one he sacrifice himself, and in the other they make really bad religious connections, right? I think I prefer the former if I have to pick one.

If we get one, watch them have half the slots or less.
    110 att totally free of any NX investments is just too bloody great to not jump at.

10. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

There's a 3rd tier heart (Titanium? I think) in the data with 9 slots, which I have a feeling is probably gonna be in the Marvel Machine.. but most other hearts have only had 5-7 slots so that's fair enough. 110 ATT is awesome though and not needing to cube is always nice. 4% nebulite and perfect scrolling and it'd be pretty much perfect.

11. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

In the theatric version he sacrifices himself and the entire movie basically becomes an allegory for Christ or maybe Job when the woman takes the blood cure to the survivors. In the DVD ending, he realizes the zombies still have humanity and undos the cure he was testing because his methods were inhumane. The entire point of the original novel is that Robert Neville becomes the true monster, not the vampires, so the alternate ending is much closer to the original message.

12. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

so, that one heart/android is ridiculously easy to get; depending on time of day & server crowds... its the new beryl

13. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1132837

lolol reminded me of this

is this event as annoying as that cold/sick event where your face became red and you f4'd and you infected everyone around you and it was impossible to avoid???

14. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

if that was from the lvl 250 stream, my friend was trolling you. just saying

15. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Don't ruin his hopes and dreams.

16. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

I posted that on may 7th 2013, which was well before I started streaming. the point was more of me making a play on words.
    Also:
    1) I never did any "level 250" streams. I never thought I'd come close to 250.
    2) I've talked to the person who left they message afterwards, they stalk sp and saw me post it. we both got a good laugh out of it.

And most importantly, I didn't want to derail this thread with that post. So I'll ask another question: how often do infected coins drop? Or were they not even dropping before the patch?

17. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: oLettuce
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Pilllllllllllllow
    Alliance: F21

Either kill the Titan zombie in town (10 coins)
    The dog/hound in maps (5 coins)
    or they drop from mobs (1 coin)

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They were dropping quite a lot.
    I set my pet's Item Ignore to not pick them up, and they were all over the floor in Evo. Not as bad as those Easter Egg things, but bad enough. About a quarter the rate of Maple Leaves, I estimate.

19. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

They updated main page with pictures of the androids. I don't know why Neville looks so gruesome there.

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/eve...progress/00HpB

20. Default Re: Zombie Android Looks

We didn't get the first third tier hearts, I really doubt we'll get Titanium ones, but hey, I guess we'll find out when Marvel comes out.