Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Update JMS] Patch Available - JMS 3.26

1. Default Patch Available - JMS 3.26

Nexon posted a patch for JMS version 325 upgrade to version 326.
    You may download this patch from their official site and begin creating your pre-patcher now.
    Extractions and database updates will be forthcoming (if supported)!

Size: 160296160 (bytes) (152.87 mb)
    Posted:

Want quick and easy notification of just patches & updates? Follow PatchWatcher on twitter, or visit http://www.PatchWatcher.net/ and monitor just the patches you're interested in.

2. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

what's this to come here?

3. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

I believe this is long awaited Sengoku content (the role playing dungeon etc).

Patch name: ノウ姫遠征隊&戦国祭

4. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

Music from the new area:

One more

5. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

For those who can't JP : Princess Nou's Expedition and the Sengoku Festival.

Ayame testing begins!

I like this one.

6. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

any skill readouts?

7. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

There might not be skill readouts for this yet. It's not really a playable character, just a mimic of a playable character. I don't know if that would be stored in Skill.WZ or not, but Uni seems to be uploading all kinds of information already.

-Edit- Ayame skills are up.

I like this effect :

It seems Princess Nou will have a Spirit Ball thingy (no idea what KMS/GMS calls it), from the Spirit Weapon system.

There are expedition skills, too. They're for each class and each one does different things.

Warriors :
    : Soul of Mars : Deals 333% damage three times to a single target and if used on a boss, it deals damage corresponding to 5% of the boss' HP.

Mages :
    : Soul of Mercury : Recovers 600 HP per second, and can restore an ally's HP after 10 seconds of use.

Pirates :
    : Soul of Saturn : Reduces target HP by 2000 per second for 10 seconds and if used in unison with the Thief dungeon skill, it deals 300% damage.

Thief :
    : Soul of Venus : Deals 2000 damage per second to up to 5 targets for 10 seconds, and if used in unison with the Pirate dungeon skill, it deals 300% damage.

Bowman :
    : Soul of Jupiter : Deals 415% damage to a single target and can be used in the Hieizan main building to disable the usage of all skills by monsters.

It's pretty cool that Thief and Pirate skills can be used together for special effects.

Confirmed : Ayame uses Rifles as her weapon of choice (her skills call it "Flower Gun/Hana Teppou").

Ayame Skills :

Hana Teppou - Ren : Ayame uses her gun as a sword, attacking multiple times. The first attack deals 120% damage 2 times to 4 targets, the second attack deals 140% damage 2 times to 4 targets, the third deals 160% damage two times to a single target, and the fourth deals 180% damage three times to a single target, knocking that target back and dealing damage to up to 4 targets within range to up to 200% damage 4 times.

Hana Teppou - Kan : Ayame condenses and fires energy, dealing 720% damage three times to up to 8 targets. Cooldown : 3 seconds

Hana Teppou - Geki : A super long range skill meant for Princess Nou, Ayame fires her rifle, dealing 10,000% damage to 1 target, with a critical rate of 100%. Cooldown : 30 seconds

Hana Teppou - Hyou : Ayame charges her bullet with a chilling effect, dealing 640% damage 4 times to 15 targets, with a 100% change to cause a freezing effect. Cooldown : 10 seconds.

Hana Teppou - Shou : Permanently increases Ayame's movement speed by 35, maximum movement speed by 20, and her jump by 20. Active ability : Flash Jump

Fukushuu no Kokorogamae : With her heart set on revenge, Ayame increases everyone in her party's weapon attack and magic attack by 10% for 600 seconds.

Hana Teppou Ougi - Baku : Pressing the key puts Ayame in a rage for up to 10 seconds. Each firing of her weapon deals 2000% damage to 1 target, with a 100% critical rate. If any other skill is used during her rage, the effect is cancelled. Cooldown : 60 seconds
    Last edited by Link; 2014-05-27 at 10:30 PM.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

Wow.. lv 140 secondary equips... (the stats are not amazingly good or anything so probably doesn't warrant existing player's well potted equips)

@Link; Instead of Koori, it's probably read "Hyou"(onyomi)

9. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

Yeah, you're probably right. It kind of feels out of place as "koori." lol

10. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

I don't know what this event is all about, but I want it to come to gMS!

New Root Abyss bosses until July 16

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

that pierre looks more op than the normal pierre

12. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

Those Ayame skills sound like "Marksman gets a gun". Is there anything in the data that classifies her as a Pirate or Bowman?

13. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

It's impossible to tell at the moment. There's no skill data specific to Ayame at the moment. All of the skills in the data for the Role Playing Dungeon are listed under 8001, which is basically a list of miscellaneous skills.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

First was TwMS(?)'s Mercedes damage skin and now followed by JMS' Kanna and Hayato skins! Not sure if the Hayato ones look any different but the colour change for Kanna looks very nice(gives it a more spiritual look rather than demonic)!

pls moar Nexon. I like this!

15. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

Those are really neat. I think Kanna got the better end of the deal, though. The Hayato ones look cool and all, but there could've been a better color pallet selection, I think.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Huh, I kinda like the Kanna skill cover. judging from the snowflake on the Haku's Blessing animation i'd say its cold themed.

I bet the hit effects look nice.

17. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.26

The 140 secondary weapons are nice I guess, always good to see higher level gear.

The Kanna skin looks nicer than Hayatos but they seem a bit minimum effort compared to the vampire Mercedes.

18. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

a link to the skill covers please and thank you?

19. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

http://uni-wz.com/blog-entry-2336.html

Scroll down until you see this:
    Spoiler

The Skill Skins are where it says "Click!!" in orange.