1. Default [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/mai...cements/00HpH/

2. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

Cool. I expected this to remain unfixed for at least a couple months.

3. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

At least now I can fail at getting ranked on a daily basis.

4. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

Ooh!! Happy for the Kannas!

5. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

LF>guild fix I want to be able to add people again ;(

6. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

It's very nice to see that this time they're (hopefully) actually fixing something

7. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

I am pleased that I can now get Top 10 gloves again, but how disappointing, I enjoyed watching people (myself included) clawing for every little second in the new system.

You can add new people to guilds, when you send them an invite and they accept, it prompts them to apply via the Guild UI. After they apply, all applicants can be viewed through the "N" icon in the upper right hand corner of the Guild UI. You can then accept. It's a bit roundabout but it works.

8. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

Atleast some action is taken to fix some of the glitches in this game

9. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

Would be nice if they fixed the cannon ball in fm hack as well. Seeing as they're firing at every person in fm thus moving their shops and eventually sticking them all in 1 spot. You can't even click nobody's shops like this, since they're all clogged in 1 area.

10. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

Some guilds are glitched and have "duplicate" members. If someone is kicked another duplicate is generated, so it is always at max capacity.

11. Default Re: Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...his-week/00Hp8

Cool, perma Unicorn pets and Elven Spirit Set. Nothing I'm really interested in, but some people might like it.

12. Default [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

13. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

Is anyone else having issues launching the game with GameLauncher? I click it, my computer tries to load something and I can see the process starting up, then the splash screen never pops up and the process closes altogether. Launching through the site still works, though. I guess I'll just try redownloading.

edit: Okay, so reinstalling didn't work. Whatever was in this patch seems to be what's causing GameLauncher to not launch (for me). Before patching it works fine, but once it patches it no longer works. Whatever, I'll just use the site for now.

14. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: XJunkun
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Buccaneer
    Guild: Jabaited
    Alliance: You
    California

Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

It's happening to me , launching via webiste is a no go keep getting error 101

15. Default Re: [Complete] Scheduled Minor Patch - May 28, 2014

This wasn't mentioned in the update, but they fixed the guilds with duplicated members :D